goddam jews
RED SCORPIAN

Crossville, TN

#1 Sep 29, 2012
I THINK THAT HITLER WAS RIGHT,WE SHOULD STOP GIVING MONEY TO ((ISRAEL)),THE ((WORLD BANK)) FORGAVE ALL THE THIRD WORLD COUNTRYS LOANS,MOST OF THAT MONEY BELONGED TO THE US TAX PAYERS,NOW WE COULD SURELY USE THAT MONEY,BUT THE ((GODDAM JEWS ))THAT RUN THE ((WORLD BANK)) CANNOT GET OUR MONEY BACK.I SAY LET THE ARABS FINISH WHAT THE GERMANS STARTED.YOU JEWS ARE BASTERDS,WHORES,SCUM.IF THERE IS A GOD,HE IS A GODDAM FOOL,AND A LIER.
Uptowner

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2012
RED SCORPIAN wrote:
I THINK THAT HITLER WAS RIGHT,WE SHOULD STOP GIVING MONEY TO ((ISRAEL)),THE ((WORLD BANK)) FORGAVE ALL THE THIRD WORLD COUNTRYS LOANS,MOST OF THAT MONEY BELONGED TO THE US TAX PAYERS,NOW WE COULD SURELY USE THAT MONEY,BUT THE ((GODDAM JEWS ))THAT RUN THE ((WORLD BANK)) CANNOT GET OUR MONEY BACK.I SAY LET THE ARABS FINISH WHAT THE GERMANS STARTED.YOU JEWS ARE BASTERDS,WHORES,SCUM.IF THERE IS A GOD,HE IS A GODDAM FOOL,AND A LIER.
You certainly are an angry youg man.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#3 Nov 21, 2012
He is only saying out loud what MANY OF us Think.
They have done everything in their power to destroy our people. see you tube the military knows Israel did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
southwest airlines airplane hovering in mid-air?? (Sep '12) Jul 16 zzi 90
News Idaho man charged with federal hate crime in fa... (Jan '17) Jun 30 Frederick 38
Steven Tryon (May '16) Jun 29 Guest 4
Poll Should Judge Carolyn Minder resign? (Dec '15) Jun 29 Guest 12
Are there Racist in Idaho? (Jan '09) Jun 29 Guest 569
News Arthur Jackson, Medal of Honor recipient and Gr... Jun 24 nancy sanders 1
Review: Boise Neurology - Michael O'Brien MD (Mar '10) Jun '17 Mark 4

Boise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boise Mortgages