Need a Christmas Miracle

Need a Christmas Miracle

Posted in the Boise Forum

Needing Help

Warrenville, SC

#1 Dec 7, 2012
I have a friend that is stranded in Boise and needs a miracle to get away from there. She is 18, pregnant, with very little money for food, and has no family to turn to. I am a friend of hers and if I could afford to help her I would myself but I have no money with which to do so. My friend needs a flight or a bus ticket out of Boise to South Carolina so that she can be helped. If you could find it in your hearts to help this girl out it would be most appreciated. If she could be gotten from Boise to Atlanta or even Charlotte I could figure out something from there. A plane ticket is ~$450 and she has nothing to her name. A relative was supposed to be paying for the ticket for her to move but didn't and her foster parents she was living with are not doing anything for her now that she is 18. Please help. Thanks and God Bless

You would be paid back eventually, it would take a while but you would get your money back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do some Idahoans really hate Californians and o... (Jan '09) Thu Mr Taco 51
The Last Post Wins!!!! (Feb '11) Jan 11 Princess Hey 62
Poll Should Judge Carolyn Minder resign? (Dec '15) Jan 9 Meganburgess 16
Wich gangs are fighting at idaho pen? Jan 7 idaho 2
Child Rapist living in Nampa. (Jun '08) Jan 7 Kyle 8
News Boise man sentenced to federal prison for ID theft (Jun '10) Jan 5 Fck u aight 8
Review: Misty Ann Hickman Jan 4 MISTY ANN HICKMAN 1

Boise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boise Mortgages