Crapo Gives Details and Why Idaho is ...

Crapo Gives Details and Why Idaho is a Political Bloggers' Dream State

There are 4 comments on the www.dailykos.com story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Crapo Gives Details and Why Idaho is a Political Bloggers' Dream State. In it, www.dailykos.com reports that:

Sisyphus Idaho:
I'm feeling restless. I think I'll go for a drive. --not said by a drunk 61 year old at night ever.

And

... Interesting that he was now drinking vodka tonics. So let me get this straight. The senate adjourned on December 21 due to return December 26. His family is in (Idaho Falls). He's still in DC 48 hours later, drinking, alone and restless. Not passing the smell test.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailykos.com.

MAID IN AMERICA

Lakeland, FL

#1 Jan 4, 2013
CRAPO...THAT'S a PERFECT name for THAT SIDEWINDER!!!...and...GOING side to side is WHAT he was doing when he was CAUGHT DUI...THAT'S why I didn't VOTE for MITT the NITWITT...I did NOT trust his SHIFTY EYES and FAKE SMILE...Us~ 47 percenters~ know a PHONEY BALONEY when we see'em...as far as I'm concerned..~another one BITES the DUST~...
Damon Dickson

San Mateo, CA

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Hard to be in the spotlight like that and always have your wits. Idaho takes car of their own so they do have concrn for Crapo and family.

Condolences from Boise
mick

Boise, ID

#3 Jan 20, 2013
What happened to the good old days when Fine Upstanding Republican Politicians used to solicit rough homo sex in men's rooms likee Craig?
quisno so of the republic

Boise, ID

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Crapo voted on the new language in the NDAA he needs to go and Labrador is a neo-con we have made poor coises in idaho .maybe we have too many Californians living here now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Idaho Leader Podcast: MICHAEL STRICKLAND, BOISE... Mon Education First 1
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) Mon The real zeke 202
Idaho Mon Joe 1
Looking for a town.. Jun 28 ken 1
News Are Californians The Root Of Idaho's Evils? (May '06) Jun 27 The real zeke 3,249
weres the ghettos in boise at (Mar '09) Jun 24 The real zeke 18
News Boise man sentenced to federal prison for ID theft (Jun '10) Jun 19 LastVivtimHopefully 4
More from around the web

Boise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Boise Mortgages