Suspect in monkey death scheduled for Boise court appearance Wednesday

Nov 20, 2012 Full story: KBCI CBS 2

A 22-year-old Weiser man suspected of killing a monkey at the Boise zoo is scheduled to be moved from Washington County to the Ada County Jail sometime Tuesday.

Read more
Storm Warning

Fall River, WI

#1 Nov 21, 2012
You know a jerk like this is a jerk like this , but if you want to know how a jerk like this becomes a jerk like this you have to see what a pair of insensitive jerks this jerk has for parents, momma telling the media all about precious and daddy talking about wrestling, well daddy you are gonna get your wish this punk will now go to a cage where he can wrestle bubba and not a 38lb monkey, me i dont think he was stealing it, i think he was looking for a date. if you really wanna make a statement mr big mouth daddy go apologize to the staff of that zoo, and the people of that city and begin acting like a father. as far as momma dont have any more like this one , the generosity of women never ceases to amaze me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 2 hr Who Guessed It 102
News Concealed weapons law costing Idaho colleges $3... Thu The real zeke 51
Anyone know of a good Boise locksmith? Thu Peter Simmons 2
Review: Michael Ryan Real Estate Mar 24 Mgiaco 12
News Straight Talk: Young husband's cheating is agon... (Mar '12) Mar 23 WorksAtMHAFB 4
Review: 24 Hour Boise Locksmith Mar 22 MRMan1 2
News Mumps outbreak in Idaho spreads to Washington s... Mar 22 The real zeke 11
Boise Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Boise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]