Is there any good decent men out there? I'm a good decent woman looking
for one. Looking for a relationship.
Blank

Wise, VA

#3 Mar 27, 2013
looking wrote:
Is there any good decent men out there? I'm a good decent woman looking
for one. Looking for a relationship.
Yep...decent guys eveywhere, but women overlook a hundred good guys to get with the losers!
blsherrell

Hayden, ID

#4 Mar 27, 2013
The trick is to start off kinda dicky ,get a girl to fall for ya, than , cause shell think she can change u... Start a acting like ur nice normal self again.... We just wanna bad boy we can domesticate. Don't hate the player... Hate the game.:D
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>Yep...decent guys eveywhere, but women overlook a hundred good guys to get with the losers!
Blank

Wise, VA

#5 Mar 28, 2013
blsherrell wrote:
The trick is to start off kinda dicky ,get a girl to fall for ya, than , cause shell think she can change u... Start a acting like ur nice normal self again.... We just wanna bad boy we can domesticate. Don't hate the player... Hate the game.:D <quoted text>
I never figured out why women are so clueless to believe they can "change" someone. Peope are what they are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Le Nails (May '10) 15 hr Laura johnson 18
Debate: Health Care - Kuna, ID (Oct '09) Apr 15 The real zeke 4
Review: Aldape Sprinkler Service (Mar '13) Apr 14 TA of Boise 13
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) Apr 11 The real zeke 191
News Are Californians The Root Of Idaho's Evils? (May '06) Apr 10 The real zeke 3,206
Support Idaho Youth Ranch Wine, Women & Shoes F... Apr 9 GiveStorm 1
Treasure Valley Thursday: Michael Strickland by... Apr 7 Michael Strickland 1
More from around the web

Boise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]