Lil Wayne Arrested After Idaho Concert

Lil Wayne Arrested After Idaho Concert

There are 46 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Oct 6, 2007, titled Lil Wayne Arrested After Idaho Concert. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

BOISE, Idaho - Hip-hop star Lil Wayne was arrested in Boise on a felony fugitive charge after authorities in Georgia accused him of possessing a controlled substance, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
REV ROY ROGERS SR

Hahira, GA

#1 Oct 6, 2007
''''''GOD IS THE WAY''''''''''''''''
Lisa Mendez- a mother

Hinesville, GA

#2 Oct 6, 2007
yes let's arrest Lil Wayne because him being in jail is far more important than murderers and rapist being in jail. What nothing more catchy than a rapper in jail in Ga? are we really that desperate for publicity? I am one that is definetly for doing what's right, police let people go everyday for having drugs, what happened this time, no free tickets?
what

Lawrenceville, GA

#4 Oct 6, 2007
Lisa Mendez- a mother wrote:
yes let's arrest Lil Wayne because him being in jail is far more important than murderers and rapist being in jail. What nothing more catchy than a rapper in jail in Ga? are we really that desperate for publicity? I am one that is definetly for doing what's right, police let people go everyday for having drugs, what happened this time, no free tickets?
Felony dope you dumb ass
This is a joke

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2007
OH Well
how bout

Carrollton, GA

#7 Oct 7, 2007
You're kidding, right? You want a felon to run loose? Holy cow!!
ProudtobeLib

Smyrna, GA

#9 Oct 7, 2007
And we want these scumbags to be role models for our kids? This guy has no value to society...
wezl

Milledgeville, GA

#10 Oct 7, 2007
Get him out of jail, then maybe he'll pick up your daughters, blow some crank and rape them... nah, thats only on T.V.

Since: Feb 07

Danville, VA

#11 Oct 7, 2007
That's funny stuff about Lil Wayne, but here's something funnier: http://hiphopruckus.blogspot.com/2007/08/bird...
Lisa Mendez- a mother

Hinesville, GA

#12 Oct 7, 2007
well ok people, since you all have this opinion. so let's also go pick up every other celebrity and lock them up as well. Every one that has been in drug re-hab. No matter how much drugs you have on you, the same result can come from any of it. IE:the one on crank raping my kids? you don't have to have a FELONY drug charge for something to happen. and while we're at it, let's just pick everyone up, including informants. think before you respond and call people dumba%%, we're all adults so grow up. analyze the situation and get past the profession of the person in question, and then see if you still have the same opinion.
CriminalDefenseL awyer

Atlanta, GA

#13 Oct 7, 2007
He is out of jail already and coming back to Georgia to answer to the charges against him. I was able to get an additional bond posted and his release happened yesterday at 6:30 PM, Mountain time.

William C. Head
Attorney at Law
www.GeorgiaCriminalDefense.com
Rich

Paradise, TX

#14 Oct 7, 2007
Black people have become their own worst enemy. This crime glorification is destroying countless young black lives.
Rich

Paradise, TX

#15 Oct 7, 2007
well ok people, since you all have this opinion. so let's also go pick up every other celebrity and lock them up as well. Every one that has been in drug re-hab. No matter how much drugs you have on you, the same result can come from any of it. IE:the one on crank raping my kids? you don't have to have a FELONY drug charge for something to happen. and while we're at it, let's just pick everyone up, including informants. think before you respond and call people dumba%%, we're all adults so grow up. analyze the situation and get past the profession of the person in question, and then see if you still have the same opinion.
Hmm, arrest all the criminals, GOOD IDEA!
nan

Macon, GA

#16 Oct 7, 2007
is it true that if a person has tear drops under their eyes,,he has two , that he was involved in the murders of two people

Since: Jul 07

Atlanta (Peachtree City)

#17 Oct 7, 2007
Rich wrote:
Black people have become their own worst enemy. This crime glorification is destroying countless young black lives.
And you say this based on what? Because one young black rapper is facing a drug charge, or even 2 or 20. In that case White people have become their own worst enemy. Their widespread drug and alcohol problems is destroying countless young white lives.

When I think about Kiss, The Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian,, Lindsay Lohan, Bushs' Daughter. The Beatles and countless other WHITE people that have abused, died and been arrested for drug and alcohol abuse I can't help but think of how the whole white race is just like this and how the behavior of a few means the demise of every last one of them.

Sounds kind of silly now doesn't it?

I don't know if your race baiting this topic, a racist or just not very smart but in case you didn't know it your generalization of blacks is one of the things that is propagating the divide between the races. Just as you can point out all of the bad things about Blacks and other races there can be just as much if not more that can be said about Whites. I would attempt to clean up my community before blasting others.

Back on the subject, this report was lacking in that it didn't go into details as to how he became a fugitive or exactly what happened. I know he was facing some weed charges here but how did that turn into fugitive charges
USMCsniper

Boynton Beach, FL

#19 Oct 7, 2007
CriminalDefenseLawyer wrote:
He is out of jail already and coming back to Georgia to answer to the charges against him. I was able to get an additional bond posted and his release happened yesterday at 6:30 PM, Mountain time.
William C. Head
Attorney at Law
www.GeorgiaCriminalDefense.com
Well, arent you a hero. Must be hard up for clients when you have to advertise in the comment section of a Web site
Internet critic

United States

#20 Oct 7, 2007
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Felony dope you dumb ass
How many millionaires do you ever hear of walking around w/enough dope to be charged w/a felony. You must be on dope yourself...you big dope. Georgia can't even prosecute Nichols and they are worried about a rapper. Must be the baggy pants they are after.
Internet critic

United States

#21 Oct 7, 2007
nan wrote:
is it true that if a person has tear drops under their eyes,,he has two , that he was involved in the murders of two people
It means he is still killing but using the rap game as his cover up. Why do you think he was in Boise. Guess where he's coming next....Macon, GA. Look out;).

Since: Jul 07

Atlanta (Peachtree City)

#22 Oct 7, 2007
Gerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? I guess we can't see how this negative individual influences our children. I got a young neighbor who does not understand that his actions have consequences, while at the same time his mother lies for him and intimidates any youngster saying other wise about him. Do you know where this young brother is gonna find himself, ABM?
How about we start telling the magots in our community the game is OVER!!!
Please don't misunderstand. I'm am in no way taking up for whatever Lil Wayne has done. I'm just tired of having the entire Black race judged by what this one person has done. Nobody ever says the White race is going to hell when one of their young people does something wrong. Why do we always get people analyzing the black race and condemning them for the actions of a few.

There is far more good in this world then bad, no matter the race. Stop giving these idiots credit as if they can actually take over the entire minds of all our young people or even an entire race.

Since: Aug 07

Stone Mountain, GA

#23 Oct 7, 2007
Rich wrote:
I want to say something well-thought out and profound but all I can think of is you are an idiot. Maybe our worst enemy is you and people of your ilk.
Veronica

Stone Mountain, GA

#25 Oct 7, 2007
hey i have a saying in this im saying that since lil wayne is beeing alll talked about how about paris what just becuase she is another color she let's out early ad continues but unlike somebody said up there earlier that black people have become there own problem come on we have so many people that are rich and carying drugs or gettin **** before a concert and even though im a latina come on just becuase wayne is black doesnt mean he should be in jail then matter fact arrest paris nicole lindsy and all them folks!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
southwest airlines airplane hovering in mid-air?? (Sep '12) 19 hr Lindsey14 93
Ralph West of Nampa posts insane stuff on Alamo... Sep 19 Save Alamogordo 6
News Trump to campaign for Alabama Sen. Luther Strange Sep 16 Xstain Mullah Aroma 1
looking for a girl named kizmic Sep 16 idaho 1
Are Ralph West and Ralph West Jr Related (Jan '16) Sep 4 Iron Wil 2
Male pitbull looking for female to breed (Jan '16) Sep 3 Dawnlewis304 6
News Joy Behar leaving 'The View' (Mar '13) Aug 29 mnc 53

Boise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boise Mortgages