Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundred...

Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call for Rights for Undocumented Immigrants

There are 207 comments on the Boise Weekly story from May 3, 2013, titled Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call for Rights for Undocumented Immigrants. In it, Boise Weekly reports that:

Four busloads of supporters from as far away as Burley and as close as Boise assembled at Julia Davis Park the evening of May 1 before marching down Capitol Blvd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boise Weekly.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 May 3, 2013
someone is paying these folks.

when citizens go against this stuff it is the citizens who take in upon themselves these folks are getting tax dollars.

all over the country employers need to fire all employees they see at illegal alien support rallies. time to take care of the country fire all who support illegal aliens and replace them with real citizens with American values,something no supporter of illegal aliens have.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 May 3, 2013
the above is a wishful rank on my part ha!

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#3 May 4, 2013
Where is the law enforcement?
Swedenforever

Silver Spring, MD

#7 Jan 21, 2015
tomin cali wrote:
someone is paying these folks.
when citizens go against this stuff it is the citizens who take in upon themselves these folks are getting tax dollars.
all over the country employers need to fire all employees they see at illegal alien support rallies. time to take care of the country fire all who support illegal aliens and replace them with real citizens with American values,something no supporter of illegal aliens have.
Monsanto disagrees
Holla Isabella

Newark, NJ

#8 Jan 22, 2015
Swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Monsanto disagrees
CONGRATULATIONS! I have been reading your thoughtful posts and I now pronounce you an official member of the Coprophagous Club. You join such esteemed posters as Turner, Lawrence Wolf, Kuda, Juan and a whole bunch of other wet back lovers too numerous, and unimportant, to list. The secret password is GFY. GFY.
The real zeke

Milan, TN

#9 Jan 22, 2015
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
CONGRATULATIONS! I have been reading your thoughtful posts and I now pronounce you an official member of the Coprophagous Club. You join such esteemed posters as Turner, Lawrence Wolf, Kuda, Juan and a whole bunch of other wet back lovers too numerous, and unimportant, to list. The secret password is GFY. GFY.
Recist sob
wild child

Bronx, NY

#10 Jan 22, 2015
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I like it .gfy gfy , these are not illegal lovers they are illegals.so gfy I say to them.
Holla Isabella

Staten Island, NY

#11 Jan 22, 2015
The real zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
Recist sob
Recist? You dare to accuse me of being a recist? Well, I accuse you of being a wat beck. GFY
The real zeke

Milan, TN

#12 Jan 23, 2015
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Recist? You dare to accuse me of being a recist? Well, I accuse you of being a wat beck. GFY
What the f is a wat beck?

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#13 Jan 24, 2015
Wtf is an "undocumented immigrant"??
sandy1

Southold, NY

#14 Jan 24, 2015
Sneaky Pete wrote:
Wtf is an "undocumented immigrant"??
It's a term that treasonous libturds invented to sugarcoat what they really are: leeching criminals,illegal vermin,diseased parasites,etc.
The real zeke

Milan, TN

#15 Jan 24, 2015
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a term that treasonous libturds invented to sugarcoat what they really are: leeching criminals,illegal vermin,diseased parasites,etc.
We should let donkeys like you decide for us what is treasonous?
sandy1

Southold, NY

#16 Jan 25, 2015
The real zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
We should let donkeys like you decide for us what is treasonous?
Gee,last time I checked the donkey is the treasonous libturd mascot. Which is fitting since they are a bunch of braying jackazzes. LMAO!!
The real zeke

Milan, TN

#17 Jan 25, 2015
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee,last time I checked the donkey is the treasonous libturd mascot. Which is fitting since they are a bunch of braying jackazzes. LMAO!!
Apparently you have a reading comprehension problem. In this context, calling a person a donkey is proper when addressing an especially an especially obtuse person, as you have confirmed by your second post. Again, why should any sane person accept your word as to what is treasonous?

On reconsideration. Comparing you to a donkey, is an insult to the donkey. At least in certain parts of the world, they have a purpose. You on the other hand are useless as tits on a boar.
American

Tustin, CA

#18 Jan 26, 2015
It's a river of brown shit and once it floods in you can never get what it destroyed back. You are naive sheep who have no idea what the flood of brown shit will do to your state. No idea whatsoever. None.
The real zeke

Milan, TN

#19 Jan 26, 2015
American wrote:
It's a river of brown shit and once it floods in you can never get what it destroyed back. You are naive sheep who have no idea what the flood of brown shit will do to your state. No idea whatsoever. None.
It is more like that people like you who write on such generalities are basing their opinions on what some other ignorant persons have stated. Ergo, you are the effing sheep.

Why don't you go tell the members of this "river of brown shit" that they should go home--of course you might tell these legal brown people to leave too--simply because they are brown.

You are an embarrassment to America. With ignorant people like you around, it is no wonder that so much work is outsourced.
Who Guessed It

Sterling, CO

#20 Jan 27, 2015
The real zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
What the f is a wat beck?
Maybe you should take a look in the mirror!!! We are pretty much aware that the Dream Act Portal site has taken up residence over here. Thicker than WET BACKS who steal their unlawful presence in this soverign nation.
Who Guessed It

Sterling, CO

#21 Jan 27, 2015
The real zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
It is more like that people like you who write on such generalities are basing their opinions on what some other ignorant persons have stated. Ergo, you are the effing sheep.
Why don't you go tell the members of this "river of brown shit" that they should go home--of course you might tell these legal brown people to leave too--simply because they are brown.
You are an embarrassment to America. With ignorant people like you around, it is no wonder that so much work is outsourced.
No arrogant anal orifices like you are the problem with America. You are either here illegally or you are advocating for someone or some group that is. We have immigration laws for a reason. The main one being that we do not want to become what these ILLEGAL INVADERS are fleeing. We leave the gate open and we will. When it happens it will be too late to turn them back. We may have already passed that point but we should make things as difficult as we can!!! And many of us ARE!!! So how about you STFU phony zeke!!! I bet you do sheep!!!
The real zeke

Milan, TN

#22 Jan 27, 2015
Who Guessed It wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should take a look in the mirror!!! We are pretty much aware that the Dream Act Portal site has taken up residence over here. Thicker than WET BACKS who steal their unlawful presence in this soverign nation.
You must think it good to be racist.
Who Guessed It

Sterling, CO

#23 Jan 27, 2015
The real zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
You must think it good to be racist.
When dealing with ILLEGAL TRESPASSING IMMIGRANTS I do!!! The majority of which are brown skinned PEONS from Mexihole!!! Tell me I am wrong. WET BACKS SUCK!!! If that makes me a racist then I proudly wear the label!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking FOR A Constant Connect for Black tar an... 15 hr Singlesurvivor 2
Review: Fabulous Thai Massage By Sweetie (May '14) Tue mort 2
News Farrah Abraham's daughter emotionally demands a... (Jan '16) Nov 29 ugh 7
TO: Boise area mall admins and security firms Nov 27 big red 2
Are there Racist in Idaho? (Jan '09) Nov 26 Insurgentsgohome 561
News Donna Thorngren found guilty of murder (Oct '07) Nov 16 Somebody 319
every guy talk with me❤️ (Apr '16) Nov 14 Nova_MNSTR_19 2

Boise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance