Boise police on alert over neo-Nazi music festival

There are 11 comments on the The Galveston County Daily News story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Boise police on alert over neo-Nazi music festival. In it, The Galveston County Daily News reports that:

BOISE, Idaho - Idaho authorities say the Boise mayor's office is fielding numerous complaints about a neo-Nazi music festival planned for early October.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Galveston County Daily News.

Storm Warning

Fall River, WI

#1 Nov 20, 2012
What ever happened to Freedom of speech ?
Edward G

Sacramento, CA

#2 Nov 24, 2012
Storm Warning wrote:
What ever happened to Freedom of speech ?
No place in this story is there mention of a "freedom of speech" issue.The neo-Nazi group planning the event has ties to murder and drug trafficking though and have used events such as this in the past to recruit new members.Are you suggesting that law enforcement shouldn't monitor known criminal organizations.Isn't this what we pay them for?
Cervelo

Hayden, ID

#3 Nov 24, 2012
Edward G wrote:
<quoted text>No place in this story is there mention of a "freedom of speech" issue.The neo-Nazi group planning the event has ties to murder and drug trafficking though and have used events such as this in the past to recruit new members.Are you suggesting that law enforcement shouldn't monitor known criminal organizations.Isn't this what we pay them for?
Perhaps our tax dollars would be better spent if they investigated all of Congress.
Edward G

Auburn, CA

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Cervelo wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps our tax dollars would be better spent if they investigated all of Congress.
Perhaps...maybe you should start another thread and whine about it there.
Cervelo

Hayden, ID

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Like on an Idaho forum perhaps? Don't they miss you on the Sacramento forum?
Stormn Warning

De Forest, WI

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Edward G wrote:
<quoted text>No place in this story is there mention of a "freedom of speech" issue.The neo-Nazi group planning the event has ties to murder and drug trafficking though and have used events such as this in the past to recruit new members.Are you suggesting that law enforcement shouldn't monitor known criminal organizations.Isn't this what we pay them for?
Funny it said concert it didnt say Murder and drug fesat and while we are at it i suppose you think woodstock was a drug free event ? fact is you dont like it when others peacefully assemble to enjoys themselves doing something you dont approve of your the fascist and dont you forget it.
Edward G

Auburn, CA

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Stormn Warning wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny it said concert it didnt say Murder and drug fesat and while we are at it i suppose you think woodstock was a drug free event ? fact is you dont like it when others peacefully assemble to enjoys themselves doing something you dont approve of your the fascist and dont you forget it.
The article clearly connected the Hammerskin Nation with murder.Did you read the article or just the first sentence? The Hammerskin Nation members have also been convicted of drug trafficking in Texas. A simple Google search would have revealed these facts to you but instead you try to accuse me of being against a music festival that I "don't approve of". LOL I don't care about their music or their hate speech.It is their criminal acts that concern me.I have no idea why you would speak out defending a criminal gang.
Storm Warning

Milton, WI

#8 Dec 3, 2012
listen buddy so some liberal dick wacking reporter doesn't like them and writes a text copy story after visiting the mens room, did you complain about any rap concerts, think rappers are saints ?, no your a thought control asshole, and now that i shined a light on you exposing your bs you want to grasp at straws and act out like most liberals your all for censoring anything that doesn't meet the party line. why dont you get some gear together and begin taking a hike.
Edward G

Davis, CA

#9 Dec 4, 2012
Storm Warning wrote:
listen buddy so some liberal dick wacking reporter doesn't like them and writes a text copy story after visiting the mens room, did you complain about any rap concerts, think rappers are saints ?, no your a thought control asshole, and now that i shined a light on you exposing your bs you want to grasp at straws and act out like most liberals your all for censoring anything that doesn't meet the party line. why dont you get some gear together and begin taking a hike.
I assume from your post that you are attempting to respond to mine.So...First of all,there is nothing in my post that would suggest a liberal or conservative slant.I have been a registered Republican my entire life.I never suggest censoring anything.Where did I say that?I don't think that rappers are saints.Not a fan of their music either and yet I don't want to censore them either.Mind control???LOL Now you are just paranoid.Do us all a favor and censore yourself. Maybe just turn off your computer or just put a gun to your head and pull the trigger.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10 Dec 6, 2012
NO BUENO YOU SHOULD BE HERE IN THE NW WHERE THE REAL PARTY FOR LA RAZA IS ! HEHEEHEH I LOVES DA WHITE PEOPLES ! I LOVS CALIFORNIA TOO!! TAKING IT ALL BACK FOOL! HEHEHEHEHEHEH

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 6, 2012
VIVA LA RAZA!!' VIVA LA RAZA! VIVA LA RAZA!!
TAKING OUR LANDS BACK FROM YOU RACIST GRINGOS! HHEHEEHEHEHEHEEEHEEEE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jews May 2 The real zeke 1
Are there Racist in Idaho? (Jan '09) May 1 Robin Bishir 528
Support Women’s and Children’s Alliance at Worl... Apr 28 Michael Strickland 1
#‎FREE‬ First Friday Lunch! at NLP ... Apr 27 Michael Strickland 1
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) Apr 22 The real zeke 196
Suspect in Custody After Six Hour Standoff in N... Apr 22 mother of Carlos 1
We Want IN-n-OUT Burgers To Build In Idaho (Apr '09) Apr 20 Klena78 40
More from around the web

Boise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]