Hostility to minorities is held by th...

Hostility to minorities is held by the far right majority of the Republican Party (from 123 Idaho)

There are 177 comments on the 123idaho.wordpress.com story from Aug 15, 2010, titled Hostility to minorities is held by the far right majority of the Republican Party (from 123 Idaho). In it, 123idaho.wordpress.com reports that:

No matter the group, one can almost feel the seething disgust the GOP has for people they don't like.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 123idaho.wordpress.com.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Absolutely”

Since: Feb 09

Spread around the west

#1 Aug 15, 2010
No matter the group, one can almost feel the seething disgust the GOP has for people they donít like.

http://123idaho.wordpress.com/2010/08/15/host...
june

Lottie, LA

#2 Aug 19, 2010
who made the idaho word press an authority on peoples feelings?in fact who ever heard of these liberals before?just another press trying to promote hate against those who have had enough of the current liberals.

“"Fortes Fortuna Juvat!!!”

Since: Apr 09

Atlanta Georgia

#3 Aug 19, 2010
Here's a valid question. As a "minority"...just what the hell is it that really distinguishes YOUR want's and wishes from that of MINE???

Yes,I'm White and hell no,I don't feel as if that's something to apologize for either the way many White Liberals demand of me in the name of "Political Correctness". 66% of this nation's total population are still NON-Hispanic Whites( www.census.gov ),so what?? It was "Politically IN-Correct" for me to list those mathematical FACTS...But by-God it's the truth!! It's right there in the link I provided!!

So back to it,just what concerns do any of YOU have as a Black,Hispanic,or whatever other "minority" that differ all that much from mine,a White mans concerns?

Do you worry about the economy more than me? I highly doubt it!

Do you worry about the staggering costs that Illegal Foreign Nationals have on OUR economy more than me? Again,I very highly doubt that one!!

So just what is it that puts YOUR concerns,YOUR wants & wishes above MINE??? No really,I'm asking!!

“"Fortes Fortuna Juvat!!!”

Since: Apr 09

Atlanta Georgia

#4 Aug 19, 2010
Let's drag out into the light some of those real "touchy" things,like Fire Fighter's Exams being thrown out because not enough minority applicants pass them? What's THAT really all about??

So now we're to believe that MATH and SCIENCE on a test can some how be manipulated in order to put Blacks and Hispanics at a...unfair disadvantage??

OH Please!!! It's the fact that even ONE person buys into THAT warped logic that has more to do with the current plight of Blacks and Hispanics in THIS country than Whites ever have or will!!!

How could it possibly be a racist ploy or racially biased? I mean you either KNOW the god-damned answers...or you DON'T!!! Here's the real kick in the ass for you.

If it were a White Instructor who reviewed the exams before they were given,then ran to the Board of Commissioners and said..."Hey,I don't think Blacks are up to this kind of MATH"...He'd be outta there on his ass so f##kin fast he wouldn't know what day of the week it was when he hit the curb!

You people keep right on buying into that "victim" mentality if you want to but know this,in the end,when it's all said and done. It's YOU and it's YOUR children who are being set up to f##kin lose,not MINE!!! So just keep that set of facts fresh in your mind ok!!!
Horn_Swaggled

Stockton, CA

#5 Aug 19, 2010
Oh is this another Race Baiting game? It's over played , lost the shock value..When real issues are presented , play the race card.

“"Fortes Fortuna Juvat!!!”

Since: Apr 09

Atlanta Georgia

#6 Aug 19, 2010
You see here's the "Political IN-Correct" TRUTH about White Liberal from a...White man!!!
White Liberals are scared shitless that minorities may one day be able to stand on their own and go out there and give mean ol "Whitey" a run for his money.

Why would this scare White Liberals you ask??? Because who else in their right f##king mind would VOTE for a god-damned White Liberal and their promises of handing out OTHER people's money...for a vote of course.

I'm telling you this as a White man,I'm telling you people the straight,uncut,unfiltered TRUTH about these "White Liberals". You see in the end they're WORSE than a racist. At least with a true racist,you KNOW where you stand. These people are nothing but race manipulators...god-damned RACE PIMPS!!!

They want,they NEED for minorities to remain dependent on the "Gobamint",otherwise no body would vote for em!! Why do you think they want that damned southern border left wide assed open??? To benefit YOU?? I'll close with this. The biggest threat to the American Liberal/Progressive movement is...The self sufficient AMERICAN WORKER!!!!

“"Fortes Fortuna Juvat!!!”

Since: Apr 09

Atlanta Georgia

#7 Aug 19, 2010
Where all those JOBS ya saved and/or created Obama???
Just askin,just askin friend!!!

Ask Obama why GM opened up ANOTHER Plant in...MEXICO??? That's gonna put thousands back to work in Detroit,ain't it!!

Since: Apr 07

Fort Campbell, TN

#8 Aug 19, 2010
I must agree with the author of this piece. I am a white minority and I feel the hate coming for the Black, Hispanics and even some Asians. But mostly from Blacks and Hispanics.

However what kills me is the amount of Black on Black and Latino on Latino crime there is in this country. I still have a problem understanding how robbing a poor person gets these thugs anywhere. I mean in most of these crimes the victims are penniless. Yet the black criminals seem to be out there stealing what ever these poor people have. Makes no sense to me at all.
Simply put

Columbus, MS

#9 Aug 20, 2010
there is one party that welcomes people of all colors and faiths, and there is one that does not.

See: http://43rdstateblues.com/...
Cervelo

Sacramento, CA

#10 Aug 20, 2010
Simply put wrote:
there is one party that welcomes people of all colors and faiths, and there is one that does not.
See: http://43rdstateblues.com/...
Really? Let's reduce it down to what it really is.....your party doesn't give two shits about any minority, be it race, religious, or gender. They pander for their ( minority) votes. The liberals in power look down at those who vote for them with disgust. Conservatives do it too, but don't run on a complete bullshit platform of "welcoming all colors and faiths". Your web page just reinforces how clueless you actually are. Sad.
Gilbert

Columbus, MS

#11 Aug 21, 2010
Here are some words to describe the Republican Party:

White. White. White. White. White. White. White. White.
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#12 Aug 21, 2010
If people think any political party cares about you the voter, taxpayer and American citizen you are nuts, when they actually do take an interest, it's election time or the individual case has press interest, theirs. Vote for the Corporate/ Bankers party, at least you will know the truth about where your vote was for the last 40 years.
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#13 Aug 25, 2010
kobadger wrote:
You see here's the "Political IN-Correct" TRUTH about White Liberal from a...White man!!!
White Liberals are scared shitless that minorities may one day be able to stand on their own and go out there and give mean ol "Whitey" a run for his money.
Why would this scare White Liberals you ask??? Because who else in their right f##king mind would VOTE for a god-damned White Liberal and their promises of handing out OTHER people's money...for a vote of course.
I'm telling you this as a White man,I'm telling you people the straight,uncut,unfiltered TRUTH about these "White Liberals". You see in the end they're WORSE than a racist. At least with a true racist,you KNOW where you stand. These people are nothing but race manipulators...god-damned RACE PIMPS!!!
They want,they NEED for minorities to remain dependent on the "Gobamint",otherwise no body would vote for em!! Why do you think they want that damned southern border left wide assed open??? To benefit YOU?? I'll close with this. The biggest threat to the American Liberal/Progressive movement is...The self sufficient AMERICAN WORKER!!!!
Uh..it is actually the right wing nutjobs who are opposed to minorities....get your "facts" straight, "Beck."

“"Fortes Fortuna Juvat!!!”

Since: Apr 09

Atlanta Georgia

#14 Aug 25, 2010
Muddy wrote:
<quoted text>Uh..it is actually the right wing nutjobs who are opposed to minorities....get your "facts" straight, "Beck."
How so??? Because we won't give people a "pass" based on skin color??
If that's what you mean then yes,we are in fact guilty. Being born in 1971,I don't subscribe to nor do I co-sign this notion that the White Race shares a "collective" guilt and owes a "collective" debt to atone for Jim Crow and slavery...aka."WHITE GUILT".

Pointing out any number of "personal" things against McCain...Bush...Palin...Reagan and so on are perfectly acceptable to you people on the Left. But the mere mention of Barack Hussein Obama's middle name equates to racism on our part,correct?

** To bring Rev. Right into question equates to racism on our part,correct??

** To ask both valid and legitimate questions as to WHAT "real world" experience Obama has equates to racism on our part,correct?

** To question or dare have the "audacity" to challenge Barack's agenda equates to racism,correct?

** To hold minority communities accountable for the problems in THEIR communities such as
** Unwed mothers
** Teen aged pregnancies
** 55% High school drop out rate
** Gangs,drugs,black on black crime

** To hold these communities responsible and ask that they address their OWN problems(with Government help if need be) equates to racism,correct?

** To require ALL applicants to pass a standard Fire Fighter's Exam
in order to be promoted equates to racism,correct??

** To then voice objections when those Exams are then tossed out,dismissed because enough "minority" applicants DID NOT PASS equates to racism,correct?

** Since when did MATH and SCIENCE on an Exam become racially biased,or able to be rigged as to give one race an unfair advantage over another race???

You people(Leftists,Progressives,L iberals) make me sick with all your pissin & moanin about how things "just ain't fair". No,in reality you want shit to be "handed" to certain groups to achieve this f##ked up sense of "fairness" and then when they(regardless of race) f##k even that up,you say it's OUR fault.

Just like there are many Whites out there who are just gonna be god-damned if this,America's first Black President is "allowed" to fail. Well he is and he will and yeah...we told ya so. Now in your rush to elect THIS man as America's first Black President,look what you've done. You've all but f##ked it up for all the others who WOULD have been good leaders.

“"Fortes Fortuna Juvat!!!”

Since: Apr 09

Atlanta Georgia

#15 Aug 25, 2010
Cervelo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Let's reduce it down to what it really is.....your party doesn't give two shits about any minority, be it race, religious, or gender. They pander for their ( minority) votes. The liberals in power look down at those who vote for them with disgust. Conservatives do it too, but don't run on a complete bullshit platform of "welcoming all colors and faiths". Your web page just reinforces how clueless you actually are. Sad.
First of all,I'm a Libertarian. I have been since I registered to vote back in 1989. The Republican Party doesn't pander or "whore" for the minority vote. If I were a Politician I'd make it crystal clear that I do not want nor do I seek the,

** Black voter
** Gay voter
** Hispanic voter
** Woman's lib voter
** White voter

I'd make clear that I was after the AMERICAN VOTER!!!! The American Middle/Working class man AND woman's vote. You see we all know that the Republicans are more or less Corporate orientated,but the Republicans at least grasp the fact that you CAN NOT help the Middle/Working class Americans by way of Entitlements that are paid for by the tax payers. We ARE the Tax Payers...WE pay for it in the end!!! IN the end,it all amounts to a bigger bite out of your pay check.

You CAN NOT promise "entitlements" and "Gobamint hand outs" without eliminating the main,#1 most important personality trait of an American,that is SELF MOTIVATION!!!!! The Left just will NOT get their f$$kin "collective" heads around that fact!!!!
Telmark

United States

#16 Aug 25, 2010
The Democrats have minorities right where they want them...sitting in public schools, on welfare, and voting for them.

Nothing will ever change for any minority group (with the possible exception of falling out of the "minority" classification) as long as the current minorities keep "buying" into their liberal "blame someone else for all your problems" sales pitch.

The sad thing is that so many "minorities" continue to allow themselves to be used by the Democrats.

“The enemy is in our camp.”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#17 Aug 25, 2010
This was written by a complete idiot. How does he/she know what is in peoples minds and hearts? Secondly here is another fool that thinks there is ONLY a Left and a Right. Most people are in the Middle! Also it is natural for any human to hold his/her own kind somewhat higher than others...all races do this.
Gilbert

Columbus, MS

#18 Aug 25, 2010
The "seething disgust the GOP has for people they don't like ... is obvious to people who can see it and are honest about it, including plenty of people in the Republican Party who are genuinely disgusted by racism. But those folks are increasingly being forced out of the party as it turns its moral center away from big business and Christian evangelicals in favor of white supremacists and extremists."

Source: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/8/15/89303...

“"Fortes Fortuna Juvat!!!”

Since: Apr 09

Atlanta Georgia

#19 Aug 25, 2010
Gilbert wrote:
The "seething disgust the GOP has for people they don't like ... is obvious to people who can see it and are honest about it, including plenty of people in the Republican Party who are genuinely disgusted by racism. But those folks are increasingly being forced out of the party as it turns its moral center away from big business and Christian evangelicals in favor of white supremacists and extremists."
Source: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/8/15/89303...
And you know this how? By what examples?? Would it have anything to do with the opposition to the Mosque being built so close to Ground Zero? I got news for you buddy,there's NOTHING in our Constitution nor ANY Law that obligates people to be.."Tolerant". As a matter of FACT smart guy,our United States Constitution guarantees you,me and every other American "Freedom of Association"!!!!

A majority of New Yorkers as well as Americans in general don't WANT the Mosque going up there and like it or not...we DO in fact have every legal "Right" to,

** PROTEST
** BOYCOTT
** And make life all around miserable for those who advocate and support of that Mosque,and all by Legal means. I just had to make that point clear because you are after all concerned about people's "Rights",correct. Well how do you like THOSE "Rights" being exercised???? Since when has the Left EVER went to bat over "Freedom of Religion" anyhow???

You were right on the money about one thing buddy,if you think you got something to piss & moan about now,well wait and see what 2011 and the 112th Congress has in store for you!!!! I'll see you in November!!!

“"Fortes Fortuna Juvat!!!”

Since: Apr 09

Atlanta Georgia

#20 Aug 25, 2010
2011 will have the social disease known as "Political Correctness" in it's death throes!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The expansion debate Wed Gerald 9
Are there Racist in Idaho? (Jan '09) Jul 7 Howard 573
News 3-year-old birthday girl dies after Boise stabb... Jul 5 red dawn 2
News Scentsy Partners with Full Circle Exchange to C... Jul 3 commenters 1
Do some Idahoans really hate Californians and o... (Jan '09) Jul 2 Sonya 67
Vote for Hillary (Aug '16) Jul 1 Trump Train 8
News Farrah Abraham's daughter emotionally demands a... (Jan '16) Jul 1 BackDoorTeenMom 10

Boise Jobs

Personal Finance

Boise Mortgages