Frozen chicken Thank God Archie was f...

Frozen chicken Thank God Archie was found innocent

Posted in the Bohemia Forum

Mason Freeman

Cresskill, NJ

#1 Jul 20, 2010
Archie what would you do with out your gang jacket in jail? I bet you will steal the labels off the frozen chickens in jail and stick them on your backside for advertisement.

Good luck Angel LOL
Archie the Cowardly Chicken head hells angels said LOL do you know who I am. That SOUNDS JUst like A Coward Punk Hells angel always trying to use the gang name to scare people because without the gang name the hells angel members are just out of shape punk cowards that know one would be scared of.

Make believe jail conversation with Archie Scaffer hells angel chicken head and Bubba LOL . See this LOL do you know who I am WHAAA LOL . I am a frozen chicken but you can take me back to your cell Bubba and thaw me out and then stuff me LOL LOL. You Hells angels are funny as hell LOL LOL
Hells angels are chicken heads Gone wild.

Read more: Press-Banner - Biker convention causes no major disruptions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bohemia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all drownings (Jun '07) 10 hr TP4Bunghole 49
Hookups in sayville (Jul '16) Sat Philly Freeze 39
Moving To Patchogue ? (Oct '14) Jul 19 Peter Bamboli 10
Giant Garage Sale (Jun '14) Jul 17 Sticky Fingers 22
Solo 99 Cents parking lot in Central Islip (Oct '09) Jul 17 Tom D 18
News Man arrested in shooting of Ebony Prince (Jul '07) Jul 16 Stax 29
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Jul 16 Guilty Dave 15

Bohemia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bohemia Mortgages