|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Joe Pacino wrote:
The best pizza ever eaten in America .
i don't understand how anybody could say something good about this place ... chucky cheeses makes better pizza than this place... and my brother orders chicken penne alfredo and they jus gave him 2 big hunks of chicken in this grose greasy disgrace to alfredo sauce and they didnt even remember the penne ..the frigging pizza was so thin we couldnt even pick it up without the disgusting grease and cheese falling off the soggy dough... and my moms baked ziti looked like a frozen dinner ...and the bill for all this was fortyone forty eight .... a terrible ripoff for this mediocre food. when the delivery guy got there he snarkily said " im missing my football game for this"... and when we called up to explain how we were very dissatisfied with our order we were told almost sarcastically that if we came back "they'd take care of us" .. and if it takes too long too deliver ... its probably the delivery guys terribly unreliable car breaking down (which we heard from a block away)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bohemia Discussions

Search the Bohemia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min RATTYslayer 115,038
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ma Kettle 6,342
The Waterfalls (Jun '08) 4 hr Tom 86
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 7 hr Georgia 1,314
Trial begins in Coram chopped-up bodies case (Nov '09) 7 hr Bernard colletti 49
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 23 hr Sham Hannuty 16,777
•••
•••

Bohemia News Video

•••
•••

Bohemia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bohemia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE