LI gun store owner hit with criminal ...

LI gun store owner hit with criminal charges

There are 1 comment on the WABC 7 story from Feb 2, 2012, titled LI gun store owner hit with criminal charges. In it, WABC 7 reports that:

Suffolk County District Attorney Thomas Spota announced the indictment of Brian Anderson, the owner and operator of a gun store in Bohemia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WABC 7.

e patch resident

Bellmore, NY

#1 Feb 2, 2012
It's too bad. Out of the "hundreds of guns" he was charged with 16 counts. That means only 16 illegal weapons. Assuming all counts were for posession of...I like how the media says "hundreds of legal and illegal guns". If he had an ffl license who cares how many guns he had. Further more even if he didn't, who cares how many guns he has. Probally safer at his house then in a store front on the side of a major highway anyway. It's nice to know when the shittt hits the fan he's there to hand some out........ NOW, if he's selling guns......legal or not.... to criminals or anyone who cannot legally posess a firearm, then hang this asshole to the wall, take all the guns and the house. But I think it's just a bs witch hunt for just one more person who took their "RIGHTS" to an extreme. Christ...... The guys 67 years old. Who's to say the one gun used in a crime wasn't a stolen weapon from this guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bohemia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islip Town board member eyes Assembly run 37 min LOL 8
News Man busted for burgarly spree in Smithtown (Mar '07) 39 min GOP 33
all drownings (Jun '07) 11 hr High Cheif Raconk... 32
News 41 undocumented immigrants arrested in NY amid ... Wed spytheweb 25
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) Wed Chuck 33
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Wed shkreli zionism 121,925
News Islip awards contract to refill parts of Robert... Feb 21 one last shot 34

Bohemia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance