LI gun store owner hit with criminal charges

Feb 2, 2012 Full story: WABC 7

Suffolk County District Attorney Thomas Spota announced the indictment of Brian Anderson, the owner and operator of a gun store in Bohemia.

Full Story
e patch resident

Patchogue, NY

#1 Feb 2, 2012
It's too bad. Out of the "hundreds of guns" he was charged with 16 counts. That means only 16 illegal weapons. Assuming all counts were for posession of...I like how the media says "hundreds of legal and illegal guns". If he had an ffl license who cares how many guns he had. Further more even if he didn't, who cares how many guns he has. Probally safer at his house then in a store front on the side of a major highway anyway. It's nice to know when the shittt hits the fan he's there to hand some out........ NOW, if he's selling guns......legal or not.... to criminals or anyone who cannot legally posess a firearm, then hang this asshole to the wall, take all the guns and the house. But I think it's just a bs witch hunt for just one more person who took their "RIGHTS" to an extreme. Christ...... The guys 67 years old. Who's to say the one gun used in a crime wasn't a stolen weapon from this guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bohemia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Tim Osman 118,656
Cops raid W. Islip bar, arrest owners, bartenders (Jan '08) 16 hr tim21 239
Jennifer Poppiti, Hauppauge Middle School teach... 19 hr shesnotaneducator 6
Amityville murder trial defendant sues judge, p... Oct 16 Payroll Fraud 1
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Oct 16 Jayar 3
Feds nab 3 Suffolk residents in marijuana bust - (Aug '07) Oct 13 Hummerh1 149
Patchogue a 'diamond in the rough' (Mar '07) Oct 5 ExLIer 97

Bohemia News Video

Bohemia Dating
Find my Match