Suffolk union president re-elected to...

Suffolk union president re-elected to third term

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 24, 2009, titled Suffolk union president re-elected to third term. In it, Newsday reports that:

Cheryl Felice, president of the Suffolk County Association of Municipal Employees, won re-election Monday with 44 percent of the vote in a five-way race, making her the first leader in the union's history to win a third term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

orville driver

Nyack, NY

#1 Apr 24, 2009
pathetic showing, this will be her last election because she plans to run for ginny fields seat in the assembly if we don't impeach her first. good riddance
FIGO

Ocala, FL

#4 Apr 27, 2009
The President of AME whomever it is has their hands full trying to serve 6,000 members, active and retired in a diverse rank & file that spans from Clerk Typists to Medical Doctors. The best thing the Union could do for its members is to form a professional Unit, in addition to the present Blue & White Collar Units, within the union.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bohemia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MTA: Woman punched at Central Islip station, fa... Thu Doug Gee 2
News Cuomo proposes sweeping $11.5M plan to steer LI... Jan 16 time to sell 2
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Jan 14 Jewel_and_Kaymac k 1,520
News Southampton Town Police reports (Feb '09) Jan 13 Mel Brooks 6
News Selden fire victim's family in shock (Feb '09) Jan 11 hipster 8
News Storm wallops LI roads, causing spin outs and s... Jan 10 positronium 7
News Islip, not Suffolk County, to give new park ran... Jan 10 best of luck 14

Bohemia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance