State Awards $46.2 Million for Rural ...

State Awards $46.2 Million for Rural Texas Community

There are 2 comments on the East Texas News story from Aug 26, 2009, titled State Awards $46.2 Million for Rural Texas Community. In it, East Texas News reports that:

The Office of Rural Community Affairs announced on Tuesday, Aug. 17 it will award $46,280,195 to 173 rural communities throughout Texas for community and economic development projects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East Texas News.

troy brown

Blossom, TX

#1 Sep 25, 2009
i would like to know when will talco be recive this money and what will be done to get this town back to growing we need to see some changes because our town is dying and we need all the help we can get put the money for good use.
Thomas

Dallas, TX

#2 Apr 5, 2016
troy brown wrote:
i would like to know when will talco be recive this money and what will be done to get this town back to growing we need to see some changes because our town is dying and we need all the help we can get put the money for good use.
We do not need any more of pete obriens help Oi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bogata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Maccarone arrested for Domestic Assault (May '11) Mar 25 Former patient 27
Missing Person, Jennifer Bench (Jan '09) Mar 19 maggiegal 37
Miss this chick Mar 15 Dew the do 2
News The Lennox family legacy lives on in NE Texas (Apr '10) Mar 9 Leroy 17
What black murders are unsolved?? (Jan '09) Mar 3 Kkk 137
tony mullens (Jan '12) Feb '17 April 24
Clarksville superintendant Feb '17 Itsabitch 1

Bogata Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance