okokok

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Who are the police officers in Bogata? Is officer Clegg still Chief?
Are u stupid

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Yes, he is still the chief. The full time officers are Officer Bell & Officer Ray. Then they have a part time officer who is Officer Womack & then they have reserves. They are all pretty good I think. Don't deal with them much but I believe they do their job even though some people don't think it.
okokok

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

I heard that Alex Davidson was an officer there. I was just curious. I hadn't talked to him in a while. He could be at Clarksville though.
Are u stupid

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

No I think he is at the County. Not sure though but Im almost positive he is not with Bogata anymore.
lou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

Are u stupid wrote:
No I think he is at the County. Not sure though but Im almost positive he is not with Bogata anymore.
Yea, but that Officer Ray is a joke. Stop yanking your own chain Ray, your not fool'n anyone with your blog name.
Are u stupid

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

I'm glad you think I'm Officer Ray. I don't really know him except the 2 times Ive dealt with him & what other people have told me about him. He was very polite to me & Ive never had a problem with him. Everybody has their own opinion.
paris

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

the bogata police dept is a joke,,,,nothing more nothing less,,just a joke there is more crap going on there than before they had a pd.i had some stuff stolen,,,knew who done it told them and they didnt even investigate it at all.so piss on bogata police dept,,and pray you dont ever need them
whatever u think

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

excuse me but things have changed since 11 years ago when the pd was started if nothing else before the pd was started in bogata there were countless fatal wrecks in the city limits and i believe there was 9 fatitaly's in the first 18 months and since then there has ben 0 fatitaly's due to motor vehice collisions due to the pd and fyi officer ray is a very good cop and i feel comforted that he will respond to any emergency that i am in!!!
4 way stop

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2008

The 4 way stop at 37 and 271 did more to end the countless fatal wrecks than the police department.

How about they do something about the drug dealers
Boxelder Citizen

Vail, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

YEA like give them some shit worth doing and get rid of all that police regulated cut thats out there now!!
Thankful

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

Did we finally get rid of that wanna be cop "Officer" Ray? I use the term "Officer" loosely.
Now What

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2008

Apparently the town has finally ran all the officers except the chief off. I think Ray's been gone for a while & I believe Bell's gone too. That is what the town wanted though isn't it? To not have a police force? The town is too full of dope heads for an officer to want to stay working there.
YEP

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

sorry bout that. i hate to see them gone. i think they were two of the best officers this town has ever had. bell got the dwi's and ray got the drugs. while they were there the thefts did slow down a lot. what more can you want they faught crime and protected our city. i hope the next ones are like those two guys. they done a great job here and i hope they do just as great were ever they went. does anyone know where they went.
lou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Judged:

YEP wrote:
sorry bout that. i hate to see them gone. i think they were two of the best officers this town has ever had. bell got the dwi's and ray got the drugs. while they were there the thefts did slow down a lot. what more can you want they faught crime and protected our city. i hope the next ones are like those two guys. they done a great job here and i hope they do just as great were ever they went. does anyone know where they went.
Whatever....that Ray was a joke. I wouldn't let him patrol Sesame St. You must be a family member because that's the only people I know that would complement him. I feel sorry for the town he went to...if anybody was crazy enough to hire him.
YEP

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Well hello all. Its been a while. I don't get on here much but I see that we have two new officers. What do yall think about them. I haven't had the chance to meet either one of them yet. But then again I don't get in trouble so i realy don't have any reason to meet them other than to just know who they are. Where did they come from and has anyone found out where Ray and Bell went yet.
YEP

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Well I am not sure of both officers but I kind of know the girl one and I think her name is Amy. I think. I believe she came from Delta County which is where Ray went. That is where he was from I think. I believe Bell went to Palestine but I am not sure. I guess that is good for them. I am sure they are actually doing more than they did in this town. People only think officers are bad b/c they have been dealt with and don't like the way things go but I can guarantee you if you were to need one who would you call? If you know who the other officer is let me know b/c I have yet to meet them.
lou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

YEP wrote:
Well I am not sure of both officers but I kind of know the girl one and I think her name is Amy. I think. I believe she came from Delta County which is where Ray went. That is where he was from I think. I believe Bell went to Palestine but I am not sure. I guess that is good for them. I am sure they are actually doing more than they did in this town. People only think officers are bad b/c they have been dealt with and don't like the way things go but I can guarantee you if you were to need one who would you call? If you know who the other officer is let me know b/c I have yet to meet them.
If you want attention go to your wife.....you don't have too get on here and yank your own chain.
yep

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

lou why do you always have to down someone???? What do you have against the police???? What have they done to you??? They probably haven't done anything to you, you just like talking crap about people!!! Why don't you just shut up and let people have normal conversations on here. I've lived here for a while now and haven't seen any of the officers do anything wrong. Of course I don't get in trouble with them so I don't have to worry about them. I found that Ray did go to Delta Co. and Bell went to Jacksonville.
yep

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Our new officers are Amy and David and both are from Delta County.
lol

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

have any idea what Amy and David's last names are?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Bogata News Video

•••
•••

Bogata Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bogata People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE