Rivercrest School Board

Rivercrest School Board

Posted in the Bogata Forum

ReallyAgain

Texarkana, TX

#1 Mar 24, 2010
The Rivercrest School board and power hungry superintendent have done it again.They have re-assigned the AD and are apt - very likely to lose a major part of the coaching staff AGAIN. Why? Because they can by golly! This board should stick to its job, which is not coaching and micro-managing the athletic department.If the board wanted to be coaches then they should go get themselves a college degree in coaching.Does our board know how stupid they look losing and firing coaches year after year. What kind of reputation are we getting as an employer? What kind of coaches want to come work at Rivercrest?You make the good coaches that we want to keep nervous by putting them all in the chopping pen! Use some sense school board! The only way for us to get out of our present situation is to get rid of our present school board. Vote them out! Vote people in who care about more than the athletic department,when is the last time we heard a word about our board focusing on education. Most of our students can and will go to college on an academic scholarship, let's focus SOME attention on that! To Coach A, there are people in this community who believe you got a raw deal. To the school board, quit acting like coaches, you are not! To the taxpayers, send a message to this board that thinks they can play games with people's lives.
Ummmm

Texarkana, TX

#2 Mar 24, 2010
I couldn't agree more with what is being said here. Who are all the coaches that are leaving?
Reb4eva

Texarkana, TX

#3 Mar 25, 2010
I hope we do not lose our coach for basketball Littlejhon. We need to worry more with quality of coaches instead of quantity of coaches. I hear some of the coaches at high school have several periods off or don't have to come in to work until later. Is this true?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bogata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris 'TuShay' Ransom (Dec '12) Fri Big Daddy 10
New Paris Facebook group Aug 25 John Snark 2
kevin titus (Mar '16) Aug 24 Honest 6
Missing Person, Jennifer Bench (Jan '09) Aug '17 red 41
The young man who begs for money at the grocery... Jul '17 Class 1990 1
Hhjh Jul '17 What you think 2
digger Jul '17 jwood 1

Bogata Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance