Bogart pair charged for leaving dog i...

Bogart pair charged for leaving dog in hot car outside Walmart

There are 1 comment on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Jul 18, 2012, titled Bogart pair charged for leaving dog in hot car outside Walmart. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

Oconee County authorities charged a Bogart man and woman causing a disturbance Tuesday inside Walmart on Epps Bridge Parkway with animal cruelty after a deputy found a pet bulldog tied up in their hot car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

Karen Brown

Rancho Cordova, CA

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Thank you to the Bogart authorities for taking action in this situation and taking animal cruelty seriously. For more information about how quickly cars heat up (even with the windows cracked!) and why dogs are particularly susceptible to dying from overheating, visit www.mydogiscool.com . Brachycephalic dogs, or dogs with short muzzles like Bulldogs, have an even harder time cooling themselves and can die or suffer irreversible organ damage from overheating all too easily. When you need to run errands and it's forecasted to be more than 70 degrees out, leave your dog safely at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bogart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marc Lofton 19 hr Missouri citizen 1
News Llama Runs Free on Roads Near Athens, Georgia Jan 5 L Mike 7
News New act Laughlin brings male-female harmony duo... Dec 27 Will Dockery 5
Local Christmas Lights Dec '16 Anon 1
False Statements on Sandy Hook and CIA Hacking ... Dec '16 wjabbe 3
News Ghanaian doctor honoured in the US Dec '16 Andrew 1
Matt Cronic Dec '16 Michelle 1

Bogart Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance