Police: Boy abused in hotel

Police: Boy abused in hotel

There are 4 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Dec 20, 2008, titled Police: Boy abused in hotel. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

A Bogart couple likely will face charges in Athens after authorities in Oconee County arrested them last week and accused them of torturing their 12-year-old son.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

faith

Hollywood, FL

#1 Dec 22, 2008
please believe there are two side to every story, one thing that I do know by being a friend of the family DAMITA have always been a loving a kind mother to all of her children. child services has got involved and put some of the stuff that didnt happen and made the children say that it did.
ru serious

Greensboro, NC

#2 Dec 28, 2008
Poor kid.

Since: Dec 08

Douglas, GA

#3 Dec 28, 2008
if they didnt do it then why are they being accused, they should be done the same way
totally punk

AOL

#4 May 15, 2009
well they must have done it and there was enough evidence to have these two people arrested and the children taken.so send that pitty trip to someone else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bogart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angry Woman Allegedly Hits Two With Car (Aug '06) Jan 13 brooke 11
News Roy Moore accuser says she was not paid to tell... Dec '17 Trump is a joke 56
Marc Lofton (Jan '17) Nov '17 RICHARD 7
News Barrow medical center's lawsuit says hospital d... (Mar '08) Nov '17 violet puppies 13
How to make simple money Nov '17 Yaboiishawn88 1
News Man flees from Oconee police during traffic stop (Jan '16) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 4
News Authorities considering additional charges for ... (May '14) May '14 Bob 1

Bogart Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bogart Mortgages