Bogalusa police officer arrested on a...

Bogalusa police officer arrested on armed robbery charge

There are 2 comments on the WWL-TV New Orleans story from Jul 11, 2011, titled Bogalusa police officer arrested on armed robbery charge. In it, WWL-TV New Orleans reports that:

A police officer has been arrested on charges of armed robbery and dangerous use of a weapon, Police Chief Joe Culpepper announced Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWL-TV New Orleans.

Friendly neighbor

Bastrop, LA

#1 Jul 12, 2011
What the heck was you thinking man??? It certainly wasn't about your lovely wife and your precious babies!!! So sorry about how all this will affect your mom,sister,in-laws and other family members. You will have to take your lick, these were your actions along.
curious

Lockhart, TX

#2 Dec 24, 2012
This happened last year & I am just reading this...whatever happened to this case? What was the outcome? is he still married? What of the children?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bogalusa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size) in Hope. ... (Feb '06) Nov 3 Denniegmahan 9898 126
puppies Oct '17 mesissy 1
Marilyn R Islinger Sep '17 Jj friend 2
The TRUE story of Jim Stokes Jr aka Hippie aka ... Sep '17 Helping for you 19
News It's getting harder to tolerate intolerable people (Oct '07) Sep '17 Tick 4
Impending Lawsuit Jim Stokes Jr Sep '17 Amy 5
I hate it here (Aug '16) Aug '17 Letta 4

Bogalusa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bogalusa Mortgages