Chemical claimants searching for answers

Jan 21, 2008 Full story: Bogalusa Daily News

“I don't think they mishandled it. They did mishandle it”

The Daily News Pine man says lawyers mishandled case PINE - In the days following the October 1995 Bogalusa chemical spill, Preston Alsobrooks said he suffered from fever, burning skin and sinus problems. via Bogalusa Daily News

Full Story
Carlos Agudello

Duluth, GA

#1 May 12, 2008
After the explosion the orange cloud traveled over us. I experienced Nausea, headaches, severe nasal congestions, and dizziness .
The first check received totaled about $148.00, dollars. Yet persons in Mississippi collected $2,300.00, dollars.
I can't understand how the courts or lawyers decide who receives the fair amount of compensation.
This is not fair compensation.
Irene Henry

United States

#2 Sep 13, 2008
This Is a disgrace how we have been taken on this spill they know that chemial causes all sort of medical problems I am not taking this laying down I am going to ask for F.B.I. help to get to the botton of this money have those lawyers check out and that special master too I also Plan to sue my lawyer I am tied of talking to him.Irene
Watcher

Westwego, LA

#3 Sep 14, 2008
Everyone who took this money will pay threefold. I am so tired of dead beat people wanting a free hand out. That is what is wrong with our society. The few that suffered should be compensated. The rest .... you will answer one day. Enjoy your "free" money cause with the majority of you , it will be gone in very short order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bogalusa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Leader Of New Orleans' VA Healthcare System... Fri Bob 2
Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size) in Hope. ... (Feb '06) Nov 30 brittanybrecheisen 122
what do franklinton need (Jan '10) Nov '14 A Decent Human Being 3
The BIBLE says that a Man should not Lay with a... (Jun '13) Nov '14 A Decent Human Being 2
How racist is the town of Franklinton? (Jan '08) Oct '14 move ms T 81
19-year-old drowns while tubing with friends (Sep '06) Oct '14 Mike 17
Murder in Louisiana Recalls KKK's Disturbing Hi... (Nov '08) Jun '14 abe 53

Flood Watch for Washington Parish was issued at December 27 at 4:41AM CST

Bogalusa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bogalusa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bogalusa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bogalusa

Personal Finance