Donald Newman DDS

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

In this forum I intend to present a naturopathic program for inflamed gums. The object is to reduce inflamation of the mouth thereby inhibiting tooth,gum and bone loss.

The core understanding is that the body is a healing machine and needs natural healing. I invite questions and intend to provide
informative answers.
jackie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

I lost a front tooth to periodontal disease in 12/11. I just had a visit the a periodontist who did charting and full mouth xray. He said he wanted to think about where to start, but the inflammation was really a problem for me. I will go back to him in a few weeks. I want to take full responsibility for my health, by starting an herbal program. I am a natural health advocate, but I don't know where to begin
Donald Newman DDS

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Try my naturopathic protocol,
1- Irrigation via hydrofloss
2- Earth's Finest Mouthwash
3- Moxxor (anti inflamatory green lipped mussel oil )
4- Brush with " holistic Tooth Powder"
5- Consider " Earthing "
Donald Newman DDS

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

jackie wrote:
I lost a front tooth to periodontal disease in 12/11. I just had a visit the a periodontist who did charting and full mouth xray. He said he wanted to think about where to start, but the inflammation was really a problem for me. I will go back to him in a few weeks. I want to take full responsibility for my health, by starting an herbal program. I am a natural health advocate, but I don't know where to begin
Oil pulling is a cleansing activity which greatly reduces inflamation. Many like coconut or sesame oil. My research has led me to " Cedar Nut Oil " from the "Ringing Cedar Tree" series. This oil is cold processed using the old advantages of wood extraction and seems to resonate more wellness than any other oil. You will be impressed!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Boca Raton Discussions

Search the Boca Raton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) 1 hr Trivia2 989
k3vr (Aug '08) 8 hr UnofficialObserver 9
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Wed Space Shrinker 2,932
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Wed Arthur 2,403
Review: Barkingham Palace Wed Cate G 2
Review: Vista Publishing Jul 28 Ray 3
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Jul 26 The Villager 2 2,065
•••
•••
•••
Boca Raton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Boca Raton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••