Renaissance Commons gives Boynton Bea...

Renaissance Commons gives Boynton Beach festive night life

There are 28 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 1, 2009, titled Renaissance Commons gives Boynton Beach festive night life. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The former cow pastures are now this city's hippest playground. Renaissance Commons, a medley of shops, restaurants, bars and condominiums spanning 200 acres, has transformed Boynton Beach 's social landscape ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gianna

Boynton Beach, FL

#23 Nov 20, 2009
I miss some of the country feeling we had years ago - Super Targhay is awesome and there are good shops in the newer shopping center. Besides the 24 hour fitness across the way the old Target shopping center needs renovation. Boynton Beach has everything and is close to everywhere.
Comment

Jupiter, FL

#24 Dec 29, 2009
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Delray and have a home in Pompano. There are no ghettos in either place. Get your facts straight before you post otherwise you sound silly.
Take a ride down Swinton.
suzy1

Pompano Beach, FL

#25 Feb 19, 2010
And "they", without a doubt, would be people like YOU who sit behind the safety of their computers, while real men are out there risking their lives on the streets.
tomtom

Pompano Beach, FL

#26 Feb 19, 2010
Monkeyboy you could never do the job the the cops in boynton do- keep blogging-
Lisa Pizza

Boynton Beach, FL

#27 Mar 28, 2011
I'm looking for a place to take our daughter visiting for a a few days...someplace we can all go and laugh for awhile...I live here and thought maybe Renaissance would be good. Reading this, I think we'll keep looking. She isn't a teenager, but who wants to hang out in that environment? no thanks....
Betty

Boynton Beach, FL

#28 Feb 8, 2013
and ends in Delray Beach...oh please....Delray is not any better
Betty

Boynton Beach, FL

#29 Feb 8, 2013
And Delray Beach is better? Oh...please..
evinlw

Lake Worth, FL

#30 Mar 18, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Delray and have a home in Pompano. There are no ghettos in either place. Get your facts straight before you post otherwise you sound silly.
No ghettos in Delray? Don't get out much, do you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boca Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man shot at Deerfield Beach home identified 4 hr Jayne 1
News Speed Trap Near FAU Is One of the Most Notorious May 21 ThomasA 2
Review: South Florida Introductions (Apr '15) May 21 New to Florida 21
Vote For Donald Trump May 21 Go Blue Forever 3
Is Glicks Kosher Going Under?......... May 21 El Cid 2
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) May 20 YO VINNIE 1,306
News Boca Raton delays new downtown library (Nov '08) May 19 Dean 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boca Raton Mortgages