Romney not taking in 'The View'

Romney not taking in 'The View'

There are 7 comments on the WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh story from Oct 15, 2012, titled Romney not taking in 'The View'. In it, WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh reports that:

After criticizing chat program "The View" on a secretly recorded video, and subsequently agreeing to come on the show, Mitt Romney has cancelled his upcoming appearance citing scheduling conflicts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh.

Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Can't say that I blame him. There's nothing to see there,4 ignorant women siting around chewing the fat.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#2 Oct 15, 2012
No sense going where the ambush is being planned. The only DECENT one of the bunch is the little blond,Elizabeth Whoosit. The rest are dried up liberal skanks. Move on Mitt,they ain't worth the time. You won't win any friends or influence any of THEIR viewers. Anyone at home that time of the day,watching the tube,won't be persuaded to dump Obama anyhow.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 15, 2012
So glad he is not going on this horrid show. Why boost their ratings!

It seems Barbara Walters and her panel of creeps can only attract losers and has-beens these days.

Did anyone see Pigger Goldberg and Shepherd today? Another disgusting display of table manners during a food segment led by Goldberg who has an insane need for attention.

Whoopi is rude and insulting to everyone...BW, the guest and the viewers. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE A GROWN WOMAN MAKING A PIG OUT HERSELF!
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Hope they grill Ann Rmoney. Use a gas oven, they cook better.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#6 Oct 17, 2012
Mittwit is too cowardly to go on the show just like when he hid out in France to avoid military service during the Viet Nam war!
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Oct 17, 2012
Ann is very brave to go on this awful show. Mitt is telling the truth about having other things to do that are faaar more important than appearing here.

Today, Barbara Walters kissed Candy Crowley's big fat ass and told her she'd done a wonderful job at the debate last night.

Candy Crowley needs to be canned along with Walters, Behar, Goldberg and Shepherd ....the pigs did it again today gobbling up spaghetti and meatballs and Sherri Shepherd took such a huge bite in that ENORMOUS MOUTH of hers she literally almost choked to death. Too bad it would have been great for their ratings and I doubt if anyone would have wanted to give her the Heimlich maneuver. Never have I seen such vulgar, filthy disgusting vile pigs as on Barbara Walter's.

Barbara Walters would tell Adolf Hitler he did a good job.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Oct 20, 2012
Everyone...Please take an oppurtunity to see MITT ROMNEY'S JOBS PLAN FOR ALL AMERICANS... www.bainport.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boca Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Fri YO VINNIE 1,395
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jun '16) Feb 16 Anonymous 60
Is Delray Beach a nice place to live? (Jan '10) Feb 15 socorrupt 100
Do NOT buy from KD's Auto Sales in Margate (Aug '11) Feb 13 tden 16
News Pompano Beach: Boy, 6, dies from injuries in tw... (Aug '07) Feb 9 FYI 26
News Florida woman arrested after allegedly smearing... (Mar '15) Feb 8 Phart Ten 13
girls how many family members have you had sex ... (Nov '15) Feb 8 Arce 11

Boca Raton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boca Raton Mortgages