Coming Soon: Gulfstream Cafe in Jupit...

Coming Soon: Gulfstream Cafe in Jupiter - Remade from Tavern

There are 4 comments on the Broward Palm Beach New Times story from Oct 12, 2010, titled Coming Soon: Gulfstream Cafe in Jupiter - Remade from Tavern. In it, Broward Palm Beach New Times reports that:

It's a new menu and new pricing, but the same owners and building as the old Tavern of Jupiter on U.S. 1 south of Indiantown Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Broward Palm Beach New Times.

TLM

Stuart, FL

#1 Oct 27, 2010
We tried Gulfstream Cafe Sunday night. I must say it was one of the worst meals we've had in a long time. Ordered the filet - in retrospect I can tell the waiter was trying to talk me out of it - he freely admitted they can't cook a steak. It was burned on the outside - raw in the middle. He asked me to try it - I got that charred taste in my mouth and couldn't get rid of it. The green beans and baked potatoes were great - but certainly not worth the $80 we spent. Do NOT waste your money or time.
Candace

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 May 28, 2011
Went to Gulfstream Cafe yesterday with my kids and husband. Got there for early bird special and 2 for 1 drinks. The staff was great, the food was tasty and reasonable. We sat outside and the music was nice. We had the filet and salmon. Both were cooked perfectly! Great meal! Will def. Visit again.
Chrissy

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2011
I am saddened, they have Closed.
Denise

Jupiter, FL

#4 Sep 20, 2011
It didn't take long for that place to close down. Such a neat building. But in a forgotten location. Sorry to say I never had a chance to dine there. I heard it was good.

http://www.007homesales.com
http://www.007jupiterhomes.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boca Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls how many family members have you had sex ... (Dec '15) Thu John 17
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Sep 19 YO VINNIE 1,489
Guys Jerking off and Driving???? (May '09) Sep 19 Smalls 43
The K3VR/KZ8O Problem (Jan '08) Sep 17 WANTED 8
News Elderly Woman Run Over By Own Car In Delray (Feb '13) Sep 15 Ricky Thompson 3
k3vr (Aug '08) Sep 15 CDN 37
escapethequest.com Sep 13 Julia Pashkevich 1

Boca Raton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boca Raton Mortgages