Review: iConcertTickets.com
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
willow2

Toronto, Canada

#65 Nov 22, 2012
FRAUD wrote:
Purchased 4 tickets to see The Who in Toronto. Cost over $500. I found out that I was not even assigned a Tracking Order for delivery. The customer service adivsed that we contact our credit card company as they cannot locate the company/person that sold us the tickets. I am so angry!!! NEVER use iConcertTickets.com .
Fraud - A fellow Toronto Who fan - There were still a few tickets left when I decided to go through ticketmaster (October 30) after realizing iconcertickets screwed us over for $850 - I filed a complaint with BMO Master Card and got a temporary credit on my account - Now we wait 45 days for these jerks to respond. If they don't Master Card will honor the credit. Soooo pissed off.
sucker

Milaca, MN

#66 Nov 27, 2012
I purchased 3 Who tix sept. 15th for tonites show, nov. 27th. Told they were e-tix and they sent receit with attachment. Didn't look right call # talked to Pablo Soto said not to worry use receit to pick tix up at venue.Get phone call 2 weeks ago can't find tix or seller if I have complaint call # talk to them, did told their only broker talk to legal.Long story short go to venue receits NOT HONORED told those tix were NEVER PURCHASED!Sold me something they never had access to in 1st place. At very least I believe they're an acomplace to fraud selling something that hadn't even been purchased! Complaint filed with BBB and will notify Fla. state atterney generals office to lodge complaint. DON'T BUY FROM THEM TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLET'S
sucker

Milaca, MN

#67 Nov 27, 2012
Tell your friends to spread the word to thier friends and their friends and on and on and on these frauds MUST BE STOPPED and held acountable call BBB lodge complaints where ever let's SHUT THEM DOWN FOR GOOD AND MAKE THEM PAY BACK THOSE THEY'VE RIPPED OFF
Getting Even

Deerfield Beach, FL

#68 Dec 6, 2012
Florida license plate GEO JAG.... bluish grey Jaguar. Belongs to either Brian Vastola or Jorel R. Cuomo, the owners of Iconcertickets... 711 Tivoli Circle apt #103, Deerfield Beach, Fl. 33441, but could have changed by now. Hope this helps...
Doug

Lancaster, PA

#69 Dec 19, 2012
looks like I may be stuck. I have not yet received my tickets for a Trans Siberian Orchestra concert
in Hershey on 12/21. Here it is 12/19, And i cannot contact anyone in their office. The phone is diconnected, and no one answers e-mails.

any suggestions?
Anna

Santa Ana, CA

#70 Dec 19, 2012
Doug wrote:
looks like I may be stuck. I have not yet received my tickets for a Trans Siberian Orchestra concert
in Hershey on 12/21. Here it is 12/19, And i cannot contact anyone in their office. The phone is diconnected, and no one answers e-mails.
any suggestions?
File a claim w your CC company!
Emily

Halifax, PA

#71 Dec 23, 2012
Every person on here that left bad feedback about this company is telling the truth 100%. I honestly cannot believe anyone in their right mind would give this company good feedback. I ordered TSO concert tickets 2 hours after they went on sale for about 300.00 for 2 tickets. The exact date was 9/21/12 and they were paid in full that same day. To be honest I'm not even sure how I got to the iconcerttickets site because I began my search through the Giant Center website which rerouted me to ticketmaster to find tickets for the event which was taking place 12/21/12. The tickets were supposed to be shipped to me by 12/14/12 at the latest, and you can imagine my concern when it was 2 days before the event and they still had not shown up. I tried to call iconcerttickets directly, they weren't accepting any incoming calls at all. I called a different customer service # I found on my receipt and they said they had been trying to get in touch with me since the end of October, beginning of November to tell me that had discontinued services with iconcerttickets because they had not been returning their calls... So they were advising all of their customers to contact their credit card companies to file a claim to get their money back. Needless to say, I didn't get to go to the concert and I am out $300.00. It is a total loss for me. Who knows if I will even get my money back... But I highly suggest Saving yourself the time and money and disappointment and just calling the venue directly to get your concert tickets! Iconcerttickets has ruined my Christmas cheer... I am completely sickened over this whole ordeal and the terrible disappointment I feel is something I will never forget!
Emily

Halifax, PA

#72 Dec 23, 2012
The same thing happened to me, Doug, for the same show! I am going to file a claim Christmas Eve with my credit card company! 7So disappointing!!
Sheri

Thompsons Station, TN

#73 Dec 26, 2012
Bought Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets. Never could get confirmation from anyone. No one ever answered a phone. Got a call from another service saying I might want to check into the tracking and see what I could find out. Tracking phone number led to a message, "We're sorry, this number is not accepting calls." Was told in the initial email that the tickets would ship until a week prior to the event. Today is the event. In a few hours. No tickets. Never again.
Martha

Port Richey, FL

#74 Dec 29, 2012
My husband and I purchased tickets in August for Jeff Dunham's show coming to Tampa, Florida in February of 2013. I have tried all the phone numbers they gave me and both numbers have been disabled. I know i still have plenty of time, but I too fear that I have been taken advantage of. These tickets cost a total of $355.00 with all fees applied. I know that this will never happen again. I will never use this company, if they are a company, again. I can add that to my list of hard lessons learned.
Brad

Portland, OR

#75 Jan 16, 2013
So far as I know no one has been able to contact a person at the phone# provided by this company since Fall 2012. I can only hope that legal action as been taken in Florida to put a stop to their activity. I bought tickets in March 2012 for a touring show of Book of Mormon on Jan 1 2013. Because the event date was so far out I waited. Then I was informed by the third party web site that actually sold the tickets that they had not been able to make contact with the company and I should contact my credit card company for a refund. The refund was denied because so much time had passed since the purchase was made, and of course no tickets appeared for this production. It may be that a few people got what they paid for but the comments on multiple web sites are overwhemingly negative. My guess is that the positive comments are plants made by the company employees to gain the confidence of people who are checking before they buy.
Anna

Walnut, CA

#76 Jan 21, 2013
Hey all! I've posted a few times before Regarding my situation with this company. Basically I've been screwed over by them just like all of you have! What I did do was send out complainants to Different organizations that deals with consumer services and stuff. I just received a letter today from the Florida Department of agriculture and consumer services. He basically sent a complaint to Iconcerttickets And waited until they respond. I need didn't think that I would get anything in return but surprisingly they did respond! The actually filled out the form that this organization sent to them and they sent it straight to me!

Iconcerttickets wrote "Buyer is entitled to a refund. For unrelated reasons, buyer needs to get the refund from his/her credit card. If he/she disputes the charge, we will not object. Company closed"

When I first complained about this my credit card company was telling I might not be able to get a refund because according to them The company doesn't allow refunds! But with this letter I have I'm pretty sure I won't have any problem getting my money back!! Thank god because I was getting really nervous!$300 Is a lot of money!

So everybody should contact Florida department of agriculture and consumer services division of consumer services! I wrote out complaints to many different organizations In Florida and these are the only people that have been able to help me! It took them about two months to reply so I suggest you file complaint as soon as possible!!!

I hope this helps some and even all of you! Good luck. I really hope all of you get all your money (:
Unknown

Thompson, Canada

#77 Apr 20, 2013
Wow, I am trying to look for 2013 consert Tickets,
Anyone wanna help?!?
Mercedez A

Lakeside, CA

#78 May 2, 2013
sorry to hear that some of you had a bad experience with this concert ticket vendor. I used them 3 times over one summer and although I felt very insecure that my tickets wouldn't make it on time I got calls when they shipped out and just tracked them the entire time. I got them all on time. VIP parking, VIP lounge area, box seating and didn't even pay 80 dollars. really made my first time at a concert worth it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boca Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) 5 hr YO VINNIE 1,201
Review: Custom Play LLC 14 hr Jane_M 1
Review: Boca Raton Acupuncture Clinic Tue Shawnanderson77 1
Drug dealers Jul 26 Not For Long 2
Boca Snot Ariana Grande Jul 26 Not For Long 1
News Lighthouse Point man accused of sexually abusin... Jul 25 Blue Sky 3
Review: Atlantic Towing & Recovery Jul 21 watchzoo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boca Raton Mortgages