Sunshine

Clovis, NM

#41 Oct 30, 2012
I purchased tickets for the George Strait back on Oct 2 2012 the concert is in Jan his last concert tour ever. I get a phone call today telling me that this broker has gone out of business will not answer phone calls and that I have to go to my bank for a dispute. What a Crock of Shit. Never ever agin will I purchase concert tickets again online. Ticketgaints is jutst as bad. My bank tells me it could take 90 days to get back $600 dollars if I am lucky. Very disappointed!!!!!!!!!!
Margie Brown

Littleton, CO

#42 Oct 30, 2012
File Fraud Charges with the Deerfield Beach PD, Florida Secretary of State and your credit card company. Here is their information.

Florida Limited Liability Company
ICONCERTTICKETS, LLC
Filing Information
Document Number L10000075961
FEI/EIN Number 273110405
Date Filed 07/20/2010
State FL
Status ACTIVE
Effective Date 07/19/2010

Principal Address
285 NE 48TH ST
DEERFIELD BEACH FL 33064 US
Changed 10/17/2012
Mailing Address
285 NE 48TH ST
Changed 10/17/2012
Registered Agent Name & Address
CUOMO, JOREL R
285 NE 48TH ST
Address Changed: 10/17/2012
Manager/Member Detail
Name & Address
Title MGRM
CUOMO, JOREL R
C/O 285 NE 48TH ST
Title MGR
VASTOLA, BRIAN
C/O 285 NE 48TH ST
Annual Reports
Report Year Filed Date
2011 04/18/2011
2012 04/16/2012
2012 10/17/2012
Margie Brown

Littleton, CO

#43 Oct 30, 2012
File fraud report with the Deerfield Beach Sheriffs office in Florida along with a complaint with the Florida dept of revenue and Secretary of State and IRS.
This is their information according to the Secretary of State website:
Margie Brown
They are registered with the Florida Secretary of State. Here is their information so that you may file Fraud charges against them with the Deerfield Beach PD.

Florida Limited Liability Company
ICONCERTTICKETS, LLC
Filing Information
Document Number L10000075961
FEI/EIN Number 273110405
Date Filed 07/20/2010
State FL
Status ACTIVE
Effective Date 07/19/2010

Principal Address
285 NE 48TH ST
Changed 10/17/2012
Mailing Address
285 NE 48TH ST
Changed 10/17/2012
Registered Agent Name & Address
CUOMO, JOREL R
285 NE 48TH ST
Address Changed: 10/17/2012
Manager/Member Detail
Name & Address
Title MGRM
CUOMO, JOREL R
C/O 285 NE 48TH ST
Title MGR
VASTOLA, BRIAN
C/O 285 NE 48TH ST
Annual Reports
Report Year Filed Date
2011 04/18/2011
2012 04/16/2012
2012 10/17/2012
Anna

West Covina, CA

#45 Oct 30, 2012
I live in California. Can I still file fraud with that PD?? I'm really at a loss here. I bought those tickets for my BF's bday and the game isn't until March. My bank won't help me now idk what to do. I just want my $300 back.
Mike

Cambridge, Canada

#46 Oct 31, 2012
I also got screw, my christmas gift to my GF is ruined. Now im stuck waiting untill February to get my money back from the credit card company. Because the tickets are to be shipped by Feb 1, for a show on Feb 8th.
Willow2

Toronto, Canada

#47 Oct 31, 2012
Paid an outrageous price for Who tickets in July for a show this November. Informed by third party- Front Row Tickets - this week that they couldn't guarantee I'd receive them. Told me to get in touch with my credit card company - That's all Front Row would do for me. iConcerts isn't even picking up its phone or answering e mails. BBB has revoked their membership as of Oct 20th. Avoid this company and if I were you, I'd run screaming from Front Row Tickets -
Willow2

Toronto, Canada

#48 Oct 31, 2012
Reading through some of the comments - I have some information that may help some people - I already filed a complaint with Master Card. Here's what they will do (in Canada, at least). They will give you a temporary or pending credit back for the amount you paid -in my case a very painful $825.00 -and will charge the same amount back to iconcertickets. iconcertickets then has 45 days to dispute this charge reversal. If the charge is uncontested by the company within that time, then the money will be released to me. If the company disputes this - says they have delivered the tickets etc...- then MC will need more evidence to counter - like copies of your invoice, unanswered emails, maybe a log of phone calls to iconcertickets, that sort of thing. iconcerttickets originally said that its delivery date to me was November 17th. I have to wait until the 18th to proceed with this dispute. The MC guys also said that I should be wary of receiving fake tickets from this company, yet another thing to worry about.
Hope this helps.
Anna

West Covina, CA

#49 Oct 31, 2012
Do you suggest I call Visa directly? Wells Fargo is being completely unhelpful. They're saying they have no rights because the tickets were "final sale" so that makes it a legal issue.
Sara

Rockford, IL

#51 Nov 2, 2012
YUP. Gone. Lefts us all empty handed. SHAME on you iConcertTickets.com ! Caused a lot of distress. SHAME on you.
CJ BUB

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#52 Nov 3, 2012
Bought tickets for The Who in Sunrise, FL. Got tickets fast, but when I tried to enter arena, tickets did not work at ushers scanner. I was directed to VIP entrance, where arena officials told me broker did not pay for the luxury box my tickets were for. I had to pay again to gain entrance and was told to contest my charge with Iconcert tickets. Which I have done. What a hassle. Now there is no reposne to phone at Iconcert tickets and their website is down. They are out of business with good reason. They stole alot of customers money, including about 100 people who showed up to The Who concert to sit in numerous luxury boxes.
michael cerial

Satellite Beach, FL

#54 Nov 5, 2012
Best Seats I Ever Had wrote:
They got me and my son front row ...dead center.... with parking.... this is a memory that no money could replace.... i am eternally grateful and cant wait till next time roger waters comes around
Consider yourself lucky. They are stealing and ripping people off. I orderd concert tkts on good seat .com who went thru iconcert as the seller. They cancelled iconcerttkts off of their wbsite because they take your money and then dont send any tickets. BEWARE. i had to file a complaint with the Fl. Attorney Generals office and the BBB. Look at all the complaints. They are literally stealing peoples money, what a business.
In tears

United States

#55 Nov 5, 2012
I would like to say we disputed charges and got our 1190.52 back thro our bank. We paid double and enjoyed the concert. I truly hope everyone else receives dames satisfaction in this terrible ordeal. However I will tell you this, you can not dispute until after the day you were to receive tickets.
Anna

West Covina, CA

#56 Nov 5, 2012
michael cerial wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider yourself lucky. They are stealing and ripping people off. I orderd concert tkts on good seat .com who went thru iconcert as the seller. They cancelled iconcerttkts off of their wbsite because they take your money and then dont send any tickets. BEWARE. i had to file a complaint with the Fl. Attorney Generals office and the BBB. Look at all the complaints. They are literally stealing peoples money, what a business.
I bought my tickets through Mytopseats.com and they're saying they have no responsibility for Iconcerttickets but they're selling their tickets on the website?? My bank is saying they can't guarantee me my money back even after I don't get my tickets in march. How do I file a complaint, I'm located in California
Vanessa

Portsmouth, OH

#57 Nov 5, 2012
I recently got scammed by this company too. Has anyone had any luck getting their money back?
In tears

Oklahoma City, OK

#58 Nov 6, 2012
Vanessa wrote:
I recently got scammed by this company too. Has anyone had any luck getting their money back?
I got my money back, but my bank waited till after tickets didnt arrive then did a dispute, had my money back in 4 days.
chris

Elyria, OH

#60 Nov 7, 2012
Order tickets in june to see war horse in pittsburgh. Just like everyone else i was assured tickets would come. Now no w ebsite or phones. Am filing complaints with baca roton police dept and bbb. Damn these people. You'll get yours someday. I hope someone screws you when you go to jail.
Julie - UnHappy Customer

Oklahoma City, OK

#61 Nov 7, 2012
I purchased tickets in May 2012 for a concert in October 2012. The tickets never arrived and I haven't gotten a refund (although I have an email from the company stating they would refund in full). I would NEVER recommend this source to anyone to buy tickets. It has been the biggest hassle I have ever had to deal with and the biggest disappointed of the year.
Boo to iconercttickets.com
Peggy

Hearst, Canada

#62 Nov 15, 2012
I purchased tickets for lady gaga from iconcerttickets. I called to see when my tickets will be sent, I was told the sender isn't responding and I lost my money 604. don't use this company.
Johanne Montreal Quebec

Montréal, Canada

#63 Nov 16, 2012
Mon fils était tout fier d'acheter des billets pour sa blonde et lui pour aller voir Bob Dylan ce 16 novembre 2012. On lui a refusé l'entrée au Centre Bell de Montréal en lui disant que ca copie électronique (preuve de paiement)n'était pas valide (il n'a jamais recu de billets par la poste. De plus les sieges vendus n'existent pas au Centre Bell...C'est tout une déception pour un gars qui voulait faire plaisir à sa blonde...Cette compagnie de fraudeur devrait être traité comme on traite les plus grands voleurs au monde.
FRAUD

London, Canada

#64 Nov 22, 2012
Purchased 4 tickets to see The Who in Toronto. Cost over $500. I found out that I was not even assigned a Tracking Order for delivery. The customer service adivsed that we contact our credit card company as they cannot locate the company/person that sold us the tickets. I am so angry!!! NEVER use iConcertTickets.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boca Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need money desperately will do ANYTHING 9 hr Gloomie 4
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) 13 hr YO VINNIE 1,086
DOCUMENT: Hollywood Power In Bizarre Transgende... 14 hr TerryE 1
Review: rapid tech support (Jan '14) Dec 15 John mizerek 21
Craft picture color printing Dec 12 Gary Puntman 3
Starboard Said to Plan Push for Staples Merger ... Dec 11 Gerald Vonberger 1
'Three Minutes in Poland' offers a view of life... Dec 9 Clear Dharma 4
Boca Raton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web