Reformed skinhead: Former white supre...

Reformed skinhead: Former white supremacist shares message of t...

There are 30 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 7, 2009, titled Reformed skinhead: Former white supremacist shares message of t.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Growing up, Angela King thought it was normal to hear racial slurs. After all, they came from her parents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heidi

Key West, FL

#2 May 7, 2009
I guess some people really can change-maybe there's hope for other bigots.
insipid dimwit

Delray Beach, FL

#3 May 7, 2009
lol. too late loser. brand this clown.
realist

Lakeland, FL

#4 May 7, 2009
This is a wonderful story. I grew up on the an Indian Reservation in Arizona. The racial tension was extremely bad with surrounding "white" towns off the reservation. The blatant bigotry was obvious during high school sports events. When a fire went off the reservation in 2002, the town of Show Low had some residents who became violently racist towards Apaches. It was like a scene of the movie "Billy Jack" - the 1970s film about racial tension in a small Arizona town. The tension was really bad. I still don't want to go through Show Low, AZ. But the former skinhead's article gives hope that people can change.
Reality

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 May 8, 2009
Why is this news? There are millions of people who live very normal lives, no drugs, no criminal activity, and no hate, and get no regonition in life. These are the tax payers that pay for these scumbags, and get nothing in return but another bill in the mail. It's like the druggie says "look at me i've been clean for 6 months.".. WOW!! I've been clean for over 40 years! Never touched the stuff, where's my medal? Another bill in the mail.
I say

Boca Raton, FL

#6 May 8, 2009
"I had never taken responsibility for anything I did," said King, 33,

Pretty much sums up most of the problems in the world.

Glad she finally got a grip, wish more would.
The BIG GTW

AOL

#7 May 8, 2009
Good Job
Grand Kleegal

Santa Ana, CA

#8 May 8, 2009
So where in Davie is the cross burning dance and pot luck dinner tonight?
David Duke

West Palm Beach, FL

#11 May 8, 2009
Uh... "she forged friendships with people she once professed to hate". Was she in a Jewish prison?
Be Kind to Animals

Pompano Beach, FL

#12 May 8, 2009
David Duke wrote:
Uh... "she forged friendships with people she once professed to hate". Was she in a Jewish prison?
Hehe. Skinheads don't hate just Jews, you know. All minorities are hated targets. For sure there were a ton of blacks and Hispanics in the jail, she probably started there and moved on to being ok with the Jews later.
Ignorance Central

Hollywood, FL

#13 May 8, 2009
insipid dimwit wrote:
lol. too late loser. brand this clown.
Didn't you turn your life around and find gawd in prison?
lily boca raton fl

United States

#14 May 8, 2009
I hope she doesn't become a target of the skinheads now. those people are insane
SIEGfreid HEILberg

Miami, FL

#15 May 8, 2009
If this woman can turn around her racist life, maybe there is hope for the Rev. Jeremiah Wright
Dennis

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 May 8, 2009
I wonder who paid for her education....Oh, that was you and me.
WoW

Homestead, FL

#17 May 8, 2009
It's a real eye-opener to most people when they finally try to put themselves in another persons shoes. It's called being open-minded and most people are too selfish to think of anyone but themselves for more than 30 seconds to do so. This lady apparently had to be a guest of the state for this to happen. Usually once you reach open-mindedness, you begin to hate other people less. Can't speak for everyone, but it's possible.
Obama bin Biden

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#18 May 10, 2009
I wonder if there are any reformed Black Panthers? It seems every time I read a story about racism its targeted towards whites.
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#19 May 10, 2009
heidi wrote:
I guess some people really can change-maybe there's hope for other bigots.
Like Jesse and Al? I don't see them ever changing
DILL DOE

Boca Raton, FL

#20 May 10, 2009
I WAS IN LIBERTY CITY/MIAMI FL. SIME TIME BACK. A GROUP OF BLACK MEN ASKED ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU WHITE MOTHER F......!!!! BIGOTS COME IN ALL COLORS!!!!
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#21 May 10, 2009
DILL DOE wrote:
I WAS IN LIBERTY CITY/MIAMI FL. SIME TIME BACK. A GROUP OF BLACK MEN ASKED ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU WHITE MOTHER ****...... BIGOTS COME IN ALL COLORS!!!!
Mostly black
Pastor Fredrickson

United States

#22 May 10, 2009
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly black
I am asking for you to gently tounge my hairy nutsack, then gargle my gonads, then floss with the nutsack hair.

Thank you
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#23 May 10, 2009
Pastor Fredrickson wrote:
<quoted text>I am asking for you to gently tounge my hairy nutsack, then gargle my gonads, then floss with the nutsack hair.
Thank you
Did you wash them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boca Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) 3 hr YO VINNIE 1,439
News Principal of Deerfield Elementary reassigned pe... (Nov '06) May 24 Lawknows 636
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jun '16) May 23 Lucy 71
Graduation May 20 johnriven 1
Guys Jerking off and Driving???? (May '09) May 18 ClaytonJacker 42
News LEAK: Palm Beach School District Tells Employee... May 18 Hidden Lesson 1
the music thread (Mar '12) May 16 Musikologist 26

Boca Raton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boca Raton Mortgages