TRUTH: Ryan and Romney Save Medicare!

TRUTH: Ryan and Romney Save Medicare!

Posted in the Boca Raton Forum

Since: Jan 09

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Pray for America

Seattle, WA

#2 Sep 15, 2012
How does the Obama camp have the temerity to look Americans in the face and tell them they have the right idea on senior healthcare WHEN THEY STOLE 716 BILLION DOLLARS FROM THE MEDICARE TRUST FUND AND GAVE IT TO THE MediCAID provisions within Obamacare?

Do not be mislead by the lies and half-truths coming out of the Obama camp. I have read the Ryan and Romney plan in detail, and it does NOT change anything for anyone over 55, and it gives those under 55 ( actually 53 since it wouldn't go in for 2 years yet) an option to STAY AS IS WITH CONTRIBUTIONS, OR TO OPT OUT FOR PRIVATE PLANS.

If we do NOTHING, if we follow what Obama is doing, we are in essence giving Medicare up for the future while stealing from it to fund a totally different (younger welfare) demographic group.

And THAT my friends is the truth. WAKE UP AMERICA. Obama is destroying this country before your eyes, and dumbing-down independent voters to do it. BE SMART.

Since: Jan 09

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Obama absolutely STOLE 716 billion dollars from the Medicare Trust Fund to jumpstart the MediCAID proviisions of Obamacare... in essence, STEALING from the seniors who paid into all their lives, and giving that money to an entirely different demographic unit that is comprised largely of the welfare crowd that never worked, and never will.

And yet I read my fellow Floridians have Obama up 9 percentage points in the polls? How dumbed-down does someone have to be not to comprehend that Obama is watering down healthcare for seniors and that the AARP is making billions off of Obamacare.

Wake up Florida!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boca Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Mon YO VINNIE 1,548
Being Gay = Lake Of Fire Mar 17 repent now 1
Jehova Became Flesh ( MESSAGE TO JEWS) Mar 17 repent now 1
News What's opened, what's closed Easter weekend in ... (Mar '08) Mar 16 Joey 7
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jun '16) Mar 15 Morninsunshinee 89
News Stormy Daniels to appear at South Florida strip... Mar 14 Miami Mike 3
Boca Raton Music Thread (Oct '13) Mar 11 Musikologist 10

Boca Raton Jobs

Personal Finance

Boca Raton Mortgages