Fourth-grader's caring traits warm he...

Fourth-grader's caring traits warm hearts

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 23, 2007, titled Fourth-grader's caring traits warm hearts. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Eliana Forma can get into a world some people can't even understand. Maybe it's her smiling face, her bubbly attitude or just her inner warmth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Rabbi Lichy

Delray Beach, FL

#1 Mar 25, 2007
Dear Eli,

Myself, your aunt Shoshana, and all of your cousins, are very proud of you. Adding and doing more in the realm of goodness and kindness will bring in more “light” into the world. No doubt you have seen this example from your parents as you have grown up. Always helping others in and out of his office has been something that your father did and continues to do. Be it for someone’s health or needs, kindness has always been your dad’s trademark. May Hashem bless you and all your family and keep up the good work.
Love,
Tio Nissim, Tia Shoshana, Leah, Chaim, Yossi, and Chaya Sorah
Eliana Forma

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 May 4, 2012
aww thank you! its been five years and its the first time i ever saw this so this kind of made my day haha! ill see you soon!
Rabbi Lichy wrote:
Dear Eli,
Myself, your aunt Shoshana, and all of your cousins, are very proud of you. Adding and doing more in the realm of goodness and kindness will bring in more “light” into the world. No doubt you have seen this example from your parents as you have grown up. Always helping others in and out of his office has been something that your father did and continues to do. Be it for someone’s health or needs, kindness has always been your dad’s trademark. May Hashem bless you and all your family and keep up the good work.
Love,
Tio Nissim, Tia Shoshana, Leah, Chaim, Yossi, and Chaya Sorah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boca Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) 17 hr YO VINNIE 1,175
Review: ISA Claims LLC May 25 michaelventimiglia 1
Review: de-lice-u-now (Apr '14) May 23 sammy azzaro 4
Review: MB Automotive May 21 Christina 1
Review: South Florida Introductions May 21 Scammed Customer 4
Review: rapid tech support (Jan '14) May 20 Sheila Brown 22
lets all make sure dan dailey doesn't destroy m... May 17 Sidney Mann 1
More from around the web

Boca Raton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE