Mitt Romney in video clip says Palest...

Mitt Romney in video clip says Palestinians not interested in peace

There are 1 comment on the The Times-Picayune story from Sep 18, 2012, titled Mitt Romney in video clip says Palestinians not interested in peace. In it, The Times-Picayune reports that:

GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney told donors in a newly released video clip that Palestinians "have no interest" in peace with Israel and suggested that efforts at Mideast peace under his administration would languish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Picayune.

Keflin

San Bernardino, CA

#1 Sep 18, 2012
He has not said anything that neary every other sane person on the planet has already thought or said before, and for the last roughly 50 years. So what is the big deal? The truth is, if the leadership of that group of people really wanted peace, then maybe they could start by halting the rocket attacks against Israel! Duh. How do you make peace with any group of people who want you dead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boca Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Delray Beach a nice place to live? (Jan '10) 22 hr Go Blue Forever 60
You want me? Pay me Jul 4 Gettinlucky 1
Review: Jumbolicious Technologies Jul 4 Fran 4
dan l dailey sick pedophl jail (Dec '13) Jul 3 Dan Dailey 4
dan l dailey de beach fl depravd (Dec '13) Jul 3 Dan Dailey 2
dan l dailey sexts teen boys (Jan '14) Jul 3 Dan Dailey 5
Daniel L. Dailey's Life of Crime (Dec '12) Jul 3 Dan Dailey 61
More from around the web

Boca Raton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE