President Obama and Mitt Romney debat...

President Obama and Mitt Romney debate in Boca Raton, Fla., on Monday.

There are 2 comments on the USA Today story from Oct 22, 2012, titled President Obama and Mitt Romney debate in Boca Raton, Fla., on Monday.. In it, USA Today reports that:

During the third and final presidential debate Monday night, President Obama and Mitt Romney disputed an array of statements on foreign policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Since: Oct 12

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Oct 22, 2012
During the debate Romney looked lost. He was "out classed" as they say in boxing. Appears to me Obama is clear, grounded in principles, and very intelligent. Just ask Romney. My vote is for Obama. And then get rid of the Republicans in Congress who have wasted 4 years fighting against progress in order to win the next Presidential election. Unreal. Amazing anything gets accomplished with our goverment. The wasted time and money. Unreal. And the media manipulation is a whole other story. Wow. Money rules!
independent

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Oct 22, 2012
During the Foreign Policy debate, Obama didnt mention Libya, not even once, or the fact that he did not defend his decision to pull security from the American Embassies in the Middle East. Libya isnt on Romney, its on Obama and Obama failed to address this topic with the American public watching and needing him to answer for it.

You may think Obama won the debate but if America was subjected to an air assault because of nuclear missile launch, all along our coastlines are where most of the entries to this country are located. I dont think that Romney was off the mark in expressing concern for our waters. Obama made the point that we dont have horses and bayonettes, claiming we dont need battleships because we have subs and military air craft but we do indeed need to protect our waters and our ports. Obama didnt think we needed security as much any more in the Middle East, either.

Terrorists have made their mark on this country already. They exist and they are not going away.
If you call this progress, then so be it.

I have had enough of Obama wasting trillions with nothing to show for it.

Glaring is that Obama has not said how he is going to reduce his wasteful spending or get rid of trillions in debt that he created.

Romney will get my vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boca Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump visits shooting victims at hospital, firs... 11 hr C Kersey 13
News Shooting survivors become advocates for stronge... 20 hr Easy money 20
All People Join the NRA to help make them stron... Sun Kennard 1
k3vr (Aug '08) Feb 16 PITSWL 43
girls how many family members have you had sex ... (Dec '15) Feb 10 mark 38
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Feb 10 YO VINNIE 1,529
News Complaints mount against executive job search firm (Aug '08) Feb 7 becht BEMER scam 130

Boca Raton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boca Raton Mortgages