Obama: Reports of planned post-electi...

Obama: Reports of planned post-election US-Iran meeting false, Tehran will not get nukes

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Oct 22, 2012, titled Obama: Reports of planned post-election US-Iran meeting false, Tehran will not get nukes. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

BOCA RATON, Fla. - President Barack Obama says published reports that the United States and Iran are planning to meet one-on-one after the election are "not true." Obama says the United States will keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, but he will not engage in negotiations that go nowhere.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 22, 2012
What is apparent and should be of major concern to all...The incompetent b. h. obama does not know the difference between a terror attack and a video.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boca Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: The Country Club Directory 15 hr carlgavin 31
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jun '16) May 14 JD McAden 92
News Curly-Tailed Lizard Population Threatens Native... (Mar '08) May 13 Kelley 158
girls how many family members have you had sex ... (Dec '15) May 8 clicklink4yummyjb... 45
k3vr (Aug '08) May 7 SWL 46
daniel l dailey still not in jail (Mar '13) May 6 Xanadu77 10
News Stormy Daniels to appear at South Florida strip... May 5 Sunshells 5

Boca Raton Jobs

Personal Finance

Boca Raton Mortgages