Review: Heavenly Puppies

Review: Heavenly Puppies

Posted in the Boca Raton Forum

Gail

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Mar 16, 2011
Amazing pet store! It is different from any i have ever been in and the owners are all family. Excellent customer service and they tell you all the puppy information i.e. where it came from, so you know it isn't from one of those horrible places! Beautiful clothes and accessories for my new puppy too!
Lorenzo

Douglassville, PA

#2 Jun 12, 2011
I agree after visiting them for 3 days and leaving with the most adorable cocker pup ever!!!!! Thanks Kim!!
js ware

United States

#3 Jul 7, 2011
Gail wrote:
Amazing pet store! It is different from any i have ever been in and the owners are all family. Excellent customer service and they tell you all the puppy information i.e. where it came from, so you know it isn't from one of those horrible places! Beautiful clothes and accessories for my new puppy too!
what kind of puppy did you get?
just curious and how much did it costs?
thanks
sherrell

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Jan 4, 2013
how much does a Chihuahua puppy coast?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boca Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jun '16) 11 hr dbbinflorida 79
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) 12 hr YO VINNIE 1,463
News A weird Florida mystery: Meat falling from the sky Jul 21 Mona 2
News A weird Florida mystery: Frozen pork falling fr... Jul 20 Fundiementally ill 1
girls how many family members have you had sex ... (Dec '15) Jul 12 NYC Drake 15
News Curly-Tailed Lizard Population Threatens Native... (Mar '08) Jun 27 BECHT is a rodent 150
The K3VR/KZ8O Problem (Jan '08) Jun '17 JULIO 7

Boca Raton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boca Raton Mortgages