Jack Wagner Reunites with Long-Lost D...

Jack Wagner Reunites with Long-Lost Daughter

There are 1 comment on the People story from Nov 23, 2011, titled Jack Wagner Reunites with Long-Lost Daughter. In it, People reports that:

There may be an extra place setting around Jack Wagner's dinner table this holiday season - and not just because he and longtime girlfriend Heather Locklear are no longer together .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People.

Since: Nov 11

Senegal

#1 Nov 24, 2011
Hi my Dear,

([email protected])

My name is Miss Joyce,i am interested to know you more and to hold a good laretionship with you,I would appreciate it so much if you can send me an email,however you can reach me through my email address([email protected] m) to enable me send my Details and pictures to you for us to know each other better,I believe that we can start from here since it takes a day to know someone,I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but love,care matters a lot in life,am looking forward to hear from you very soon.

Yours new friend Joyce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boca Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life at Kong's Point 20 hr staylori 1
bad sulphur smell (Nov '12) Sat silverbar 3
dan l dailey sexts teen boys (Jan '14) Jul 31 leslie 6
Review: Degree Insider Jul 31 Marketing 1
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Jul 29 YO VINNIE 1,201
Review: Custom Play LLC Jul 28 Jane_M 1
Review: Boca Raton Acupuncture Clinic Jul 28 Shawnanderson77 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boca Raton Mortgages