Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

Shopped frequently at this shop. Just purchased a little scooter for my 2 yr old grandson.Was so excited to show to my husband & have it shined up.My husband took 1 look at it, and said it's unsafe for any child(any age) to use,it is missing multiple parts. It was slightly wobbly(it is used, of course),but my husband is a mechanic & said "No way can our grandson or any child ride this".Didn't waste any time & immediately phoned the store to tell of the problem of safety & asked when we could return it(other than today,had plans). After being told no refund/return policy,and her double-checking with "the manager"(as she told me),I gave the phone to my husband.The cashier(same woman I had just spoken with) told him "she" was the manager. After hearing the reason for our wanting to return this unsafe scooter from him,she nastily said there is NO RETURN POLICY NO MATTER WHAT!How sad is this,that a $3.99 sale,is more important to the salespeople in this store, than the safety of little kids!!!Unfortunately, I will not be shopping here anymore,and I'm sure my friends will agree & do the same!PS> All we wanted was to get something else for$3.99 and have them throw this scooter in the trash.They wouldn't have lost the sale or any of our money...sad.Think twice before shopping here,especially if it's for your little ones!!!
Doris

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

I went to this store yesterday, and on the picture was price 29.99 she said first that is 80.00 than 299.99 and on the end 3,000.00. I think she needs help!!!!!
Please someone help her with the NUMBERS and MATH!!!!
Manager and all the people working there are very RUDE!
I agree "ROSA" is absolute disgrace to the Boca Raton community.

Who is her boss????
unhappycamper

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

I have been shopping at Boca THrift for years. I have recently decided to shop at Women in Distress (Bloomingsales) and Goodwill off Palmetto in Boca. Boca Thrift (Avda) is overpriced and overstocked! Rosa is racist and very mean. When I was paying for my items at the register, I asked what color was on sale for the next day. And, when would the red be on sale. She said "the red in two weeks, and the colors are the same tomorrow." I called later that afternoon and she answered the phone and told me all colors are on sale on Wed. She basically lied to me in person. She is a very unhappy and mean person. Another lady almost started a fight with me because I had too many clothes in my hand. I usually buy a lot of things and they are always watching me and so worried about hanging the clothes back on the racks. The lady yelled at me that I had too many clothes in my arm and she was tired of putting them back. Boca thrift is overpriced and the people are so mean. It's really sad. Because I needed those clothes for work. But, I went to other thrift stores where your money is going to a cause, not to a bunch of mean greedy racist people.
Jenna

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Ive only shopped there once and I agree that there prices are way out of line. I spoke with a nice male there that seemed to be the owner. I would ask to speak with him if you ever have any problems.
Also, it was 30 mins till 6 when they close and they were starting to turn the lights off on me! Rude.
debra

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Rosa needs to be fired. I bought a game for my son and she told me i could not open the box (it was taped shut) but she said all the pieces r in there. I went to my car and ofcourse more than half missing. I went back in and was told by Rosa " no returns, you should have checked it before you left." I reminded her that she told me I couldnt so she is a liar and she said "your ugly". Hellooooo!!!! How does someone like that get to be a manager of a store for CHARITY??? Who ownd this place??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Boca Raton Forum right now

Search the Boca Raton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) 8 hr YO VINNIE 982
Review: Vista Publishing Mon Ray 3
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sun Mutt 2,928
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Sun P Quinn 2,402
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Jul 26 The Villager 2 2,065
Carol knappchuek (Katrina) Jul 24 marty massie 1
k3vr (Aug '08) Jul 24 The Raven 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Boca Raton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Boca Raton People Search