Florida's Chief Financial Officer Ale...

Florida's Chief Financial Officer Alex Sink says People's Trust...

There are 23 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 5, 2009, titled Florida's Chief Financial Officer Alex Sink says People's Trust.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

People's Trust Insurance, a property insurer based in Boca Raton, faces suspension for allegedly using unlicensed agents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mazzie CPA for CFO

Maitland, FL

#21 Sep 18, 2010
we need to elect qualified individuals that are not beholden to special interest groups. Check out www.MazzieCPAforCFO.com as our next CFO for State of Florida!
Johnny Cowart

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Jan 18, 2013
These posts are mostly written by agents who are mad that PT is taking their business. You do NOT have to use PT contracters to repair your home, but if you do you get a discount, whats wrong with that approach? PT is protected by the STATE OF FLORIDA'S GUARANTEE FUND! They pay their claims as agreed. Get it now?
Easton L

Pompano Beach, FL

#23 Apr 21, 2013
Lee Burke wrote:
The People's Trust Homeowners policy is a 'cheap' alternative for those seeking budget insurance.
The PT policy has coverage limitations,exclusions and requirements not found in a standard omeowners policy.
Buyers need to read and examine the contract to see what they are really getting. Cheap is one thing. Value is different.
I'm willing to bet that the People's Trust unlicensed sales reps. do not explain that the PT policy REQUIRES that claim damages be repaired by the insurance companies designated contractors.
As a Professional agent with 36 years experience I would not want my insurance company dictating who was doing the repairs to my damaged home. The potential for a conflict of interest and abuse is obvious.
This is just ne of the contract concerns in the People's Trust policy.
LEE you said it BEST! All these stupid people attacking Alex Sink because she is doing the right thing. I am a realtor and I know the pain a home owner face after buying coverage from unlicense individuals who disappear in the dark. I was with POE when they went bankrupt and I am left with a completely destroyed roof from Hurricane Wilma and no one is picking up the phone. BE Careful people, stop attacking Sink and go read your so called "cheap" policy because the next hurricane is coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boca Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) 7 hr YO VINNIE 1,534
Specialized Boca Raton Realtor Hires Blueplate PR Feb 22 Blueplate 1
girls how many family members have you had sex ... (Dec '15) Feb 21 mombach indabag 40
k3vr (Aug '08) Feb 21 VE7KFM 45
News Trump visits shooting victims at hospital, firs... Feb 20 mr gleeble 14
News Shooting survivors become advocates for stronge... Feb 19 Easy money 20
All People Join the NRA to help make them stron... Feb 18 Kennard 1

Boca Raton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boca Raton Mortgages