First Prev
of 2
Next Last
canner

Charleston, WV

#22 Sep 7, 2008
Beverly wrote:
Does anyone know how to make pear preserves. I need a recipe. Thanks. Bevgo2@yahoo.com
I have a very good recipe for pear jam and jelly. I'll get it for you and email you tomorrow.

“BORN TO SHOP”

Since: Jun 08

LEX

#23 Sep 7, 2008
Beverly wrote:
<quoted text>
6 1/2 pts.
Thanks for the help you all. This is a good site with good caring people.
E-mail me nana a and canner and I will send you a jar of the salsa. It worked, Thanks so much.
If you need recipes, or get in a fix, they can help. The best cooks in the whole world come from W.VA! They don't keep their recipes a secret like some people around here. Yes, they are very good people. Beverly, do I know you?
nana a

United States

#24 Sep 8, 2008
Thanks Lexy...I made grape jelly yesterday for the first time......sure hope it taste good..looks pretty LOL....Beverly would love to try some of your salsa e-mail is addair_cutie@yahoo
canner

Clarksburg, WV

#25 Sep 8, 2008
Beverly, I emailed the recipes to you this morning. I hope you got them. Let me know how they turn out if you make them.
Beverly

United States

#26 Sep 10, 2008
Thank you for the recipes. I'm going to try them this weekend.
tnt23

United States

#27 Sep 12, 2008
nana a wrote:
Thanks Lexy...I made grape jelly yesterday for the first time......sure hope it taste good..looks pretty LOL....Beverly would love to try some of your salsa e-mail is addair_cutie@yahoo
You don't want to eat nothing she cooks she got 20 cats in her house stinks like cat shit
Melinda

United States

#28 Sep 12, 2008
That is just plain out rude tnt.
maybe

Waynesboro, VA

#29 Sep 12, 2008
tnt23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want to eat nothing she cooks she got 20 cats in her house stinks like cat shit
You don't even know her you moron. She doesn't have any cats in her house....stop showing your stupidity.
Beverly

United States

#30 Sep 12, 2008
I am allergic to cats. Why would you say such a thing? Who in the world are you tnt?
romney2012

Birmingham, AL

#31 Jul 29, 2012
Is anyone selling jars of vegtables,fruit etc...
that they have canned in birmingham or surrounding area .i am a man, i donot have the
brains,time or patients to do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boaz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney Fuller is disbarred (Aug '09) Apr 16 Really 39
Tyler from captain ds Apr 1 maleah 3
Bald mailman (Jan '14) Apr 1 N2itall 2
looking for james smith aka scooter Mar '15 miss u 1
accused child molester in Boaz Alabama Feb '15 protector of chil... 2
Another meth arrest. Tom crane (Apr '14) Feb '15 Haywood 12
News Units net suspects for meth trafficking (Feb '10) Feb '15 Haywood 2
More from around the web

Boaz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE