Girl, 16, in intensive care at Huntsville hospital after being beaten in high school bathroom

Oct 20, 2011 Full story: WHNT-TV Huntsville 22

Authorities say a Boaz High School student is in intensive care after being beaten by at least one other student in a bathroom at school.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

#1 Oct 20, 2011
Boaz is Gangsta

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 22, 2011
what happened exactly?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 22, 2011
Ys it matter wrote:
what happened exactly?
TNB my friend.
TNB.
Jamie Butler esquire

Huntsville, AL

#4 Oct 23, 2011
So another nyg nog beats the shyt outta another nyg nog? What's the big news here? Nyg nogs beat the shyt outta each other all day long week after week year after year. They phuck their own kids and rape any white woman they can corner. They break into your homes and steal your flat screen TV's, etc. I hope they beat each other out of existence. All around the world nyg nogs ruin everything they come into contact with.

Since: Jun 11

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#5 Oct 23, 2011
ARE YOU CRAZY Jamie Butler esquire ?? I girl has been hurt !!! Your caring and kindness for people over whelms me. You might want to consider going to an anger manager management class.
Jamie Butler esquire

Huntsville, AL

#6 Oct 23, 2011
Crazy biatch, I AM the anger manager!
I'll be defending the poor kids who had to beat her down... I mean help her up. They are the real victims here. One of them hurt their hand punching out her lights... I mean helping her to her feet, and the other one sprained ankle from kicking her in the face... I mean picking her to her feet. Now they'll have to suffer with a lifetime of PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) from all the blood that girl spewed on them from he gaping head wounds she received when she "fell" in that bathroom. Nobody really wins, but I'm sure the school will pay us lawyers real well.
nunya

Lafayette, LA

#7 Oct 24, 2011
pathetic uncaring people. have some respect for the family.
nunya

Lafayette, LA

#8 Oct 24, 2011
Jamie Butler esquire wrote:
So another nyg nog beats the shyt outta another nyg nog? What's the big news here? Nyg nogs beat the shyt outta each other all day long week after week year after year. They phuck their own kids and rape any white woman they can corner. They break into your homes and steal your flat screen TV's, etc. I hope they beat each other out of existence. All around the world nyg nogs ruin everything they come into contact with.
No one in their right mind would use you as a lawyer, you are an idiot! Go back to school!! Learn how to spell and be respectful. Oh sorry, you are a lawyer...not possible.
Jamie Butler esquire

Huntsville, AL

#9 Oct 24, 2011
Hey NUNYA... this is nun of ya business, biatch!
Fawn Dilmahbals

Huntsville, AL

#10 Oct 27, 2011
I heard that this Jamie Bulter fellow was one of the best lawyers in Alabama. When he's not sailing around his Belizian home on the Caribbean, he's sueing folks left and right. This dude is awesome!
Dixie Normous

Corryton, TN

#11 Oct 27, 2011
His Butler Bullets really gave me some great advice in The Huntsville Times. Thanks to him I am on "The Draw". Working is for suckers.
ashley

Guntersville, AL

#12 Nov 4, 2011
the person who beat up the brantley the 16 year old girl should go to jail and stay there
Jamie Butler - esq

Huntsville, AL

#13 Nov 4, 2011
ashley wrote:
the person who beat up the brantley the 16 year old girl should go to jail and stay there
These poor young little children that were only trying to help this bad girl are the real victims... not the mean girl that got hurt and is in the hospital. All they were doing was trying to help her up after she fell. All of her injuries happened when she fell. Falling injures thousands of people a year, and the bad girl is an unfortunate victim of falling. As the representative of the poor young little children that were only tring to help her, we intend on getting full compensation for the injuries and trauma they suffered from watching the bad girl fall, and assisting her after she fell down all by herself. The school system has a bottomless pit of taxpayers money, and I will get millions for each of my clients. They will never have to work another day in their life... it's life winning the lottery!
omg

Gadsden, AL

#15 Nov 16, 2011
I hope they are charged as adults and go to prison!
nunya

Lafayette, LA

#17 Jan 8, 2012
you are SO professional...get your facts straight, dumbass!!!
you don't have a CLUE!!!
Jamie Butler - esq wrote:
<quoted text>
These poor young little children that were only trying to help this bad girl are the real victims... not the mean girl that got hurt and is in the hospital. All they were doing was trying to help her up after she fell. All of her injuries happened when she fell. Falling injures thousands of people a year, and the bad girl is an unfortunate victim of falling. As the representative of the poor young little children that were only tring to help her, we intend on getting full compensation for the injuries and trauma they suffered from watching the bad girl fall, and assisting her after she fell down all by herself. The school system has a bottomless pit of taxpayers money, and I will get millions for each of my clients. They will never have to work another day in their life... it's life winning the lottery!
nunya

Lafayette, LA

#18 Jan 8, 2012
what are you smoking??? HARDLY awesome!!
Fawn Dilmahbals wrote:
I heard that this Jamie Bulter fellow was one of the best lawyers in Alabama. When he's not sailing around his Belizian home on the Caribbean, he's sueing folks left and right. This dude is awesome!
Crystal

United States

#19 Jan 8, 2012
Jamie made me rich
CHRIS PUTMAN

Huntsville, AL

#20 Jan 8, 2012
I WAS TALKING WITH MR. BUTLER ABOUT THIS CASE JUST THE OTHER DAY, AND WITHOUT DOUBT THIS GIRLS MOUTH WAS WRITING CHECKS BIGGER THAN HER ARSE COULD CASH. MR.BUTLER CONVINCED ME THAT SHE HAD THIS BEAT DOWN COMING. WHEN SHE GETS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, SHE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE TO THE PEOPLE THAT HAD TO BEAT HER. THAT'S HOW THEY ROLL IN THE GHETTO. HOOD LIFE, LIKE PIMPIN, AIN'T EASY. BEING BLACK IS SOO COOL!
Jamie Butler - esq wrote:
Crystal

United States

#21 Jan 8, 2012
Chuckie is Jamies investigator
saywhat

Albertville, AL

#22 Jan 8, 2014
CHRIS PUTMAN wrote:
I WAS TALKING WITH MR. BUTLER ABOUT THIS CASE JUST THE OTHER DAY, AND WITHOUT DOUBT THIS GIRLS MOUTH WAS WRITING CHECKS BIGGER THAN HER ARSE COULD CASH. MR.BUTLER CONVINCED ME THAT SHE HAD THIS BEAT DOWN COMING. WHEN SHE GETS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, SHE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE TO THE PEOPLE THAT HAD TO BEAT HER. THAT'S HOW THEY ROLL IN THE GHETTO. HOOD LIFE, LIKE PIMPIN, AIN'T EASY. BEING BLACK IS SOO COOL!
<quoted text>
The famous jamie butler I knowed of died in jail of stab wounds in 1999. So where is this jamie or where are they from. You might or to look up under topix the name jamie butler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boaz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 1 hr FastFred 282
albertville primary school. Sep 23 knwyurght 3
Boaz council seeks change in aquatic center plans (Aug '13) Sep 19 boaz 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 17 Annonymous 85
What can I do in this town tonight? Sep 16 Melanie 4
does anyone remember Jay Colvin? Sep 15 wellwell 1
4 bedroom house Aug '14 karenangels 2

Boaz Jobs

Boaz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Boaz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Boaz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]