Texting Arrest: Boaz, AL Man Arrested for Sending Sexually-Explicit...

Full story: WHNT News 19
A Boaz man faces serious charges after allegedly sending hundreds of text messages to a Geraldine teenager. Full Story
Kyle Champion

Rainsville, AL

#1 Oct 7, 2010
This is bullcrap my grandpa is a good man and was under alot of mind altering medications givin to him by a hospital in gadsden Al known as Mountain Veiw hospital and if any one has anything to say go ahead on my facebook negative or positive ill tell you more behind it all
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

#2 Oct 7, 2010
I wonder if he was driving at the time he sent the text? Could be more charges pending.
hey

Rainbow City, AL

#3 Oct 7, 2010
Does he have custody of his grandaughter?? Does he have a car business? I thiunk I know him.
BULL

Rainbow City, AL

#4 Oct 7, 2010
He knew enough of what was goimg on to tell the little girl not to tell. He knew exactly what he was doing! He needs locked up FOREVER AND CASTRATED!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boaz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Iamangttia 283
albertville primary school. Sep 23 knwyurght 3
Boaz council seeks change in aquatic center plans (Aug '13) Sep 19 boaz 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 17 Annonymous 85
What can I do in this town tonight? Sep 16 Melanie 4
does anyone remember Jay Colvin? Sep 15 wellwell 1
4 bedroom house Aug '14 karenangels 2

Boaz Jobs

Boaz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Boaz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Boaz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]