Texting Arrest: Boaz, AL Man Arrested...

Texting Arrest: Boaz, AL Man Arrested for Sending Sexually-Explicit...

There are 5 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Texting Arrest: Boaz, AL Man Arrested for Sending Sexually-Explicit.... In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

A Boaz man faces serious charges after allegedly sending hundreds of text messages to a Geraldine teenager.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

Kyle Champion

Rainsville, AL

#1 Oct 7, 2010
This is bullcrap my grandpa is a good man and was under alot of mind altering medications givin to him by a hospital in gadsden Al known as Mountain Veiw hospital and if any one has anything to say go ahead on my facebook negative or positive ill tell you more behind it all
Stan and Kyle

Knoxville, TN

#2 Oct 7, 2010
I wonder if he was driving at the time he sent the text? Could be more charges pending.
hey

Rainbow City, AL

#3 Oct 7, 2010
Does he have custody of his grandaughter?? Does he have a car business? I thiunk I know him.
BULL

Rainbow City, AL

#4 Oct 7, 2010
He knew enough of what was goimg on to tell the little girl not to tell. He knew exactly what he was doing! He needs locked up FOREVER AND CASTRATED!!!
honea

United States

#5 May 1, 2016
He knew he shou

ld take responsibility. For it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boaz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court referral and color code (Jan '14) Dec '17 Goldor 25
Amy Stewart (Feb '17) Nov '17 Tim 6
Former Dairy Queen employee sleeps with sister Nov '17 Boaz4life 3
News Murder Arrest: Albertville Police Arrest Man In... (Jun '10) Nov '17 Courtney M 42
News Dead pit bull transported in plain view by anim... (Mar '14) Oct '17 cadescove99 4
News Albertville to have last Kmart in Alabama Oct '17 davy 2
News Child abuse charged in Boaz (Jul '09) Sep '17 Michael Stephen B... 6

Boaz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boaz Mortgages