Missy

Jasper, TN

#1 Nov 16, 2010
does anybody know what ever happened to her? I knew the guy she married but they split up after they had a daughter together i think. I knew him pretty good but have not seen him in many years. he loved here so much that one time he came to my house and talked to me and told me that he was going to help her get off of drugs but that it would probably destroy their relationship and i asked him why he wanted to do that and it was he said because he loved her so much that he would do anything for her to help her and i can rmember her from school and then i heard a lot of junk about her but no one knows what happened to her. the reason i ask is because jojo came by the other night and we got to talking about them and we were just wondering. i really think he was a very good man despite some of the things he did. he was sooooo smart. he helped my dad and mom get like 30,000 dollars from a settlement a long time ago. anyway if you know anything about either one please let us know. thank you
Missy

Jasper, TN

#2 Nov 16, 2010
oh yeah i forgot to put hi name on the last part.his name was donny luther and some people knew him by Kannedy because he was adopted but changed his name back. ok thanks
For Sure

Jasper, TN

#3 May 6, 2011
I found out about him. His name is Donnie Kennedy and her name was Rena Perigo. They had a boy together and then they split up. Yes Donnie is a very smart person for sure and he has a heart of gold. It was sad that they could not make it because I thought they were the perfect couple. I know they went through some pretty rough times but just could not work it out. He loved Rena very much and I saw him about 2 years ago and to be honest, from the way he talks, I think he still loves her. She ran around with a guy name Johnny Lindsey for a long time and man did she get into some trouble but she got straightened out from what I was told. Donnie helped her get off of drugs and he also helped my cousin get off of drugs the same way. He knew what he was doing but it messed up his relationship with my cousin Vanessa also. She really cared for Donnie a lot too. He knew how to get into a drug addicts head with different things and it always helped them get off the junk in the long run but it left him out in the cold so to speak. Well anyway, that is what he wanted to do and he was successful at it so I guess that's all that matters. Him and Rena have a boy name Kevin or Kelyn and he is about 9 or 10 years old now I think. Anyway, Donnie is living for the Lord from what I am told and I am happy for him. He was such a misunderstood person but he is a great guy for sure. Hope this helps Missy. Take care and by the way, are you Clay's sister? If so, you will remember me from the camp at the state park in Guntersville, Terry and I were dating when he joined the Marines and you and I were sitting on the tail gate by the lake that night with Billy wayne and Terry talking about the OWLS remember????? Small world isn't it lol. Ok take care. Bye. Rhonda W.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boaz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Albertville Music Thread (Sep '16) 3 hr Musikologist 2
Amy Stewart Jun 17 Aville 5
News Attorney Fuller is disbarred (Aug '09) Jun 6 Wayne 42
News Boaz man arrested after foot chase Apr '17 Katherine Baker 2
News Man charged with raping elderly woman in Albert... Apr '17 Raymond 3
i,am looking 4 stormy williams or brandy w (Dec '09) Apr '17 Jerad 3
Court referral and color code (Jan '14) Apr '17 Redsnapper1 18

Boaz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance