Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Redd Neckerson

Mayflower, AR

#11558 Jun 3, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Redd does like to make shit up. That's his rule number one.
Give me an example.
Redd Neckerson

Mayflower, AR

#11559 Jun 3, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read my post that you just commented on several times and I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe how you interpret what you read is the real problem here. Maybe that is why they say liberals are so out of touch.
Nice evasive answer.
Charmed

Mountain Home, AR

#11560 Jun 3, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If oblivion is where the Republicans were going to take us then hell is where we are headed with Obama. Yes we would have had problems but Obama's total ignorance of financial markets have made the problem far worse than it had to be. I have been fortunate to never fall behind on any of my bills but I don't spend twice as much as I take in either. Obama has and the results have not made us twice as strong but rather have made us more than twice as weak. I will issue you the same challenge that no one has taken up to this point. Exactly how and when will Obama's governing style of spending twice what we take in make us stronger as a nation? Would that make your household financially stronger or would it hurt you to spend twice what you take in? Obama said unemployment would not go above 8% and it hasn't gone below 8% yet. Obama said he would cut the deficit in half by his first term in office and he has doubled it. You don't say those type of things unless you are certain that you have a plan to accomplish them. Now Obama is saying "it just takes time for these things to work and if you give me another 4 yrs I will show you" and he wants us to believe him. I hope you take up the challenge but I seriously doubt that you will. I will be waiting.
I can't find any evidence Obama said unemployment would not go above 8%. In 2009, he did say he would cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term. I don't think anyone, economists included, realized the magnitude of our financial problems in 2009. It's not only the U.S., but a good chunk of the world that's in trouble. I do, however, think he had a plan. People complain about the effects of his policies, when in fact, he's gotten very few of his policies in place. We'll never know what might have been had the Republicans not blocked everything he's tried to do. Most of the money that's been spent is the same that's been spent for many years. The increases came in expanded unemployment benefits, food stamp programs, and educational grants. Did you really expect him to let Americans starve to death? That would have played well in the media, don't you think? The cuts are coming no matter who wins in November. Have you looked at Paul Ryan's budget? If passed by Republicans, we'll have rioting in the streets just like in Greece. At the same time, they want to put an early warning system on the east coast as a matter of national security. This isn't getting a lot of press, but it should. It's only going to cost 100 million - initially. The total cost will be 4 billion. If money is your main concern, your fiscal conservatives will disappoint you. They all spend money. Historically, the Republicans spend on defense and the Democrats spend on social programs. And by the way, since we're talking about money, did you know that in 20 years every penny of our tax dollars will go to Medicare and Medicaid? Yes, it will be due to obesity. If we don't get off our fat lazy a$$es, we're doomed no matter what. Happy Sunday.
Charmed

Mountain Home, AR

#11561 Jun 3, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
As am I on someone to please explain how Obama and his policies are good for this country. I have asked this question to several with no takers. I know why there are no takers. It's because Obama is VERY detrimental to this country and liberals just can't bring themselves to admit it because he is their savior and a savior isn't supposed to be flawed. But he is. Severely.
No one can answer you until the Republican-controlled Congress acutally lets Obama get his policies in place. That's why you're still waiting. Also, I'm not a liberal. I once called myself a conservative, but they got so nasty, I could no longer align myself with them. I don't think Obama is a savior; I think he's intelligent. That's more than I can say for most of DC.
Churmudgeon

Bexar, AR

#11562 Jun 3, 2012
Charmed wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can answer you until the Republican-controlled Congress acutally lets Obama get his policies in place. That's why you're still waiting. Also, I'm not a liberal. I once called myself a conservative, but they got so nasty, I could no longer align myself with them. I don't think Obama is a savior; I think he's intelligent. That's more than I can say for most of DC.
yep thats the answer! Let Obama get all of his policies in place just so we can find out what might happen? Kinda like we need to pass this health care plan so we can find out whats in it? thank god someone was there to be able to say no. and Obama had a democrat majority his first two years. Why did the voters kick them out? The replacements where doing the will of their constituents by not allowing no more of this boondoggle.
angelasawhore

Claremore, OK

#11563 Jun 3, 2012
ask the government!!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#11564 Jun 3, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The funniest thing you listed was the financial reform law. All that did was put things back the way they were before Dodd-Frank.
Sir, in my opinion, there is a lot of things you are not aware of, but you try hard to present the illusion that you do, making your moniker a paradox.
Your opinion on health care reform, "Virtually every expert" reminds me of the guy who got arrested for stealing a watch. He went to court, the judge ask, how do you plead, the man says, not guilty. The judge says, what do you mean, "not guilty" there are ten wittiness here saying they saw you steal that watch. The man replied, your Honor I can produce 20 people who will say they did not see me steal that watch.
Bottom line I could produce a list that "Virtually every expert", and the Congressional Budget office as well, that "will say just the opposite. At the risk of sounding arrogant, "don't waste my time".
Does your "small business" employ over 50 people? If it does not, you are in the company of 96% of U.S. businesses that don't .
If not, what a pleasant surprise for you and the other 96%, you are are exempt from the mandate.
"tax cuts do not amount to near as much as it has been sold to the public"
A subjective opinion, what those ""tax cuts" mean to you could mean something entirely different to one whose circumstances are not the same as yours. Ever think about that?
Now here is proof positive why your moniker is such a paradox----
"financial reform law" is the Dodd-Frank bill,S.3217 - ROFLMAO
"liberals that forced banks to make loans"
OMG, G.W. Bush was in that up to his neck.
He pushed hard to expand homeownership, especially among minorities, an initiative that dovetailed with his ambition to expand the Republican tent — and with the business interests of some of his biggest donors. But his housing policies and hands-off approach to regulation encouraged lax lending standards.
As early as 2006, top advisers to Mr. Bush dismissed warnings from people inside and outside the White House that housing prices were inflated and that a foreclosure crisis was looming. And when the economy deteriorated, Mr. Bush and his team misdiagnosed the reasons and scope of the downturn; as recently as February, for example, Mr. Bush was still calling it a “rough patch.”
How about Bush, blowing smoke up peoples back side with this;
The president spent years pushing a recalcitrant Congress to toughen regulation of the companies, but was unwilling to compromise when his former Treasury secretary wanted to cut a deal. And the regulator Mr. Bush chose to oversee them — an old prep school buddy — pronounced the companies sound even as they headed toward insolvency.
“There is no question we did not recognize the severity of the problems,” said Al Hubbard, Mr. Bush’s former chief economics adviser.
Keith B. Hennessey, Mr. Bush’s current chief economics adviser, says he and his colleagues did the best they could “with the information we had at the time.” But Mr. Hennessey did say he regretted that the administration did not pay more heed to the dangers of easy lending practices.
It seems there is enough blame to go around on that issue, not as one sided as you wish to make it appear.
Perhaps, things are not as bad as you would lead others to believe.
Back To The Point

Jonesboro, AR

#11565 Jun 3, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, in my opinion, there is a lot of things you are not aware of, but you try hard to present the illusion that you do, making your moniker a paradox.
Your opinion on health care reform, "Virtually every expert" reminds me of the guy who got arrested for stealing a watch. He went to court, the judge ask, how do you plead, the man says, not guilty. The judge says, what do you mean, "not guilty" there are ten wittiness here saying they saw you steal that watch. The man replied, your Honor I can produce 20 people who will say they did not see me steal that watch.
Bottom line I could produce a list that "Virtually every expert", and the Congressional Budget office as well, that "will say just the opposite. At the risk of sounding arrogant, "don't waste my time".
Does your "small business" employ over 50 people? If it does not, you are in the company of 96% of U.S. businesses that don't .
If not, what a pleasant surprise for you and the other 96%, you are are exempt from the mandate.
"tax cuts do not amount to near as much as it has been sold to the public"
A subjective opinion, what those ""tax cuts" mean to you could mean something entirely different to one whose circumstances are not the same as yours. Ever think about that?
Now here is proof positive why your moniker is such a paradox----
"financial reform law" is the Dodd-Frank bill,S.3217 - ROFLMAO
"liberals that forced banks to make loans"
OMG, G.W. Bush was in that up to his neck.
He pushed hard to expand homeownership, especially among minorities, an initiative that dovetailed with his ambition to expand the Republican tent — and with the business interests of some of his biggest donors. But his housing policies and hands-off approach to regulation encouraged lax lending standards.
As early as 2006, top advisers to Mr. Bush dismissed warnings from people inside and outside the White House that housing prices were inflated and that a foreclosure crisis was looming. And when the economy deteriorated, Mr. Bush and his team misdiagnosed the reasons and scope of the downturn; as recently as February, for example, Mr. Bush was still calling it a “rough patch.”
How about Bush, blowing smoke up peoples back side with this;
The president spent years pushing a recalcitrant Congress to toughen regulation of the companies, but was unwilling to compromise when his former Treasury secretary wanted to cut a deal. And the regulator Mr. Bush chose to oversee them — an old prep school buddy — pronounced the companies sound even as they headed toward insolvency.
“There is no question we did not recognize the severity of the problems,” said Al Hubbard, Mr. Bush’s former chief economics adviser.
Keith B. Hennessey, Mr. Bush’s current chief economics adviser, says he and his colleagues did the best they could “with the information we had at the time.” But Mr. Hennessey did say he regretted that the administration did not pay more heed to the dangers of easy lending practices.
It seems there is enough blame to go around on that issue, not as one sided as you wish to make it appear.
Perhaps, things are not as bad as you would lead others to believe.
You copied that from where?
Redd Neckerson

Mayflower, AR

#11567 Jun 3, 2012
Back To The Point wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes even Einstein referenced.

http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/175539/tomgra...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#11568 Jun 3, 2012
Back To The Point wrote:
<quoted text>

Put a couple of lines into Google and find out for your self.
Back To The Point

Jonesboro, AR

#11569 Jun 3, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Put a couple of lines into Google and find out for your self.
Figured that, the grammar and spelling were correct. Still can't come up with an original thought?
Back To The Point

Jonesboro, AR

#11570 Jun 3, 2012
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes even Einstein referenced.
http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/175539/tomgra...
He got onto me for not giving proper reference, I just want to even the playing field. I don't know if I can dumb it down enough for him but I am trying.
Reality Check

United States

#11571 Jun 3, 2012
Charmed wrote:
<quoted text>
He had 2yrs controlling both houses to "get his policies in place" and now we are seeing the results of those policies. The results are not positive and now Obama is saying he needs more time. I think we have given him plenty of time. It's not that Obama isn't intelligent its that he just isn't intelligent at being president and it shows.
Redd Neckerson

Mayflower, AR

#11572 Jun 3, 2012
Back To The Point wrote:
<quoted text>
He got onto me for not giving proper reference, I just want to even the playing field. I don't know if I can dumb it down enough for him but I am trying.
I think he can survive whatever y'all put out.
Back To The Point

Jonesboro, AR

#11573 Jun 3, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
He had 2yrs controlling both houses to "get his policies in place" and now we are seeing the results of those policies. The results are not positive and now Obama is saying he needs more time. I think we have given him plenty of time. It's not that Obama isn't intelligent its that he just isn't intelligent at being president and it shows.
Give him twelve years, he will be out in four with good behavior
Redd Neckerson

Mayflower, AR

#11574 Jun 3, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romney will be better, hell his type controls the economy already. The poorer we fools become gives them even more control.

You are just one of their lackeys.
Redd Neckerson

Mayflower, AR

#11575 Jun 3, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The financial markets own us, there is no longer a industrial base capable of providing enough decent paying jobs to support a large middle class. Your rent houses will eventually begin to return you less as money continues to dry up for qualified renters.

Enjoy.
Satan

Jonesboro, AR

#11576 Jun 3, 2012
Redd Neckerson wrote:
Whoever said that our President, Mr. Obama, hasn’t acomplished anything in his first term?
WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS!…
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States .
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party, a violation of the U.S. Constitution.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
First President to recommend changing our National Anthem as it portrays and promotes violence and is warlike in its theme.
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer Breakfast and activities.
First President to initiate a Cash for Clunkers Program to clean up exhaust that adds to global warming, then extended it because it was so popular — wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America ’s ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company which state they are allowed to locate a factory in.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
First President to pledge complete transparency while campaigning, then hide his medical, educational,and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an and tells us that the early morning Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth.
Now it is up to us Freedom-loving Americans to see to it that he is voted out after his FIRST term. "We have a Muslim in the White House."
You are one stupid, sick son-of-a-bitch.
Redd Neckerson

Mayflower, AR

#11577 Jun 3, 2012
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever said that our President, Mr. Obama, hasn’t acomplished anything in his first term?
WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS!…
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States .
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party, a violation of the U.S. Constitution.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
First President to recommend changing our National Anthem as it portrays and promotes violence and is warlike in its theme.
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer Breakfast and activities.
First President to initiate a Cash for Clunkers Program to clean up exhaust that adds to global warming, then extended it because it was so popular — wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America ’s ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company which state they are allowed to locate a factory in.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
First President to pledge complete transparency while campaigning, then hide his medical, educational,and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an and tells us that the early morning Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth.
Now it is up to us Freedom-loving Americans to see to it that he is voted out after his FIRST term. "We have a Muslim in the White House."
Back To The Point

Jonesboro, AR

#11578 Jun 3, 2012
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to agree with you on this one too, and he is as bad as Barney about the cut and paste. I love how we go out searching for anything to make our case even if it doesn't make much sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Board-Camp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David DJ Nodes Jun 20 Oakcrest 2
What is it like to live in Mena? (Thinking of ... (Jul '07) Jun 13 TruthBtold 71
News Haunted: Rich Mountain near Mena, Arkansas; Rep... (May '08) Jun 9 Elderdragon007 29
Billy Orthman (Sep '15) Jun 6 Billy orthman 3
What happened to Pastor Lance at FBC Mena? (Apr '15) May '16 Concerned 24
School Leadership May '16 Anonymous 2
What happened at kess corner Feb '16 Curious 1

Board-Camp Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Board-Camp Mortgages