City Streets Create Mass Destruction

City Streets Create Mass Destruction

Posted in the We the People Forum

Since: Mar 16

Trumann, AR

#1 Mar 4, 2016
Has your vehicle received damage due to the poor condition of streets in our town? Please share your experience with any attempts to seek reimbursement for major damage via a liability claim against city.

Trumann, AR

#3 Mar 9, 2016
I dont have damage but you have to zig zag around all these big potholes. It's ridiculous

Blytheville, AR

#4 Mar 12, 2016
Watch out they will give you a ticket for passing left of center. I have to dodge potholes all the time. These people don't care they tear up city vehicles then take our funds and by new trucks for themselves, and never take care of the streets. What a sorry butt rip off.
Tax payers

North Little Rock, AR

#5 Apr 24, 2016
Waste water has some
New trucks. Can't wait to see what we gonna have to dig up to
Fix the bad pipes They
Need to fire the drug users
Rally

Trumann, AR

#6 Nov 16, 2016
I wish they could fix the streets
willie greer

Dublin, PA

#7 Dec 14, 2016
I have to drive through a huge pot hole right in front of my pot dealers house. Wish they would fix it.
For real

Dallas, TX

#8 Jan 8, 2017
Question: How does the city of Blytheville find water leaks?
Answer: They wait until the street caves in.
Live to tell

United States

#9 Jan 11, 2017
The water and its damage is the same as what Toxic Mold does to the body. You can see the water damage but if everyone looked deeper you'd find so many dying of Mold exposure in this area. Hey..don't believe just me.. Have you known anyone that died suddenly of pneumonia? unexplained chronic fatique? Sudden infant deaths? Lung Cancer? Liver failure? The mold spores fly around and live off of the wasted water turned stagneted or standing under your home.This mold is a parasite that lives in your body once you breathe the spores. This parasite eats flesh and bone marrow. There is no cure. Now you just go Google STACHYBOTRYS. See for yourself. This is the true destruction of our society. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to learn this. Citizens should be safe. You pay enough correct? The holes in the road are worse than graffiti on 8 mile road. What a tangled Webb we try to leave.. What a tangled Webb the environment weaves. Are there enough coffins? No.
Guester

Frisco, TX

#10 Jan 17, 2017
Live to tell wrote:
The water and its damage is the same as what Toxic Mold does to the body. You can see the water damage but if everyone looked deeper you'd find so many dying of Mold exposure in this area. Hey..don't believe just me.. Have you known anyone that died suddenly of pneumonia? unexplained chronic fatique? Sudden infant deaths? Lung Cancer? Liver failure? The mold spores fly around and live off of the wasted water turned stagneted or standing under your home.This mold is a parasite that lives in your body once you breathe the spores. This parasite eats flesh and bone marrow. There is no cure. Now you just go Google STACHYBOTRYS. See for yourself. This is the true destruction of our society. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to learn this. Citizens should be safe. You pay enough correct? The holes in the road are worse than graffiti on 8 mile road. What a tangled Webb we try to leave.. What a tangled Webb the environment weaves. Are there enough coffins? No.
So what do u do ? Live in a oxygen tent like Michael Jackson. Damn.......
Tooshort

Forrest City, AR

#12 Aug 18, 2017
Yes over here on dogwood road before curve where it turns to elm then but the road caused my son and his friend to flip my car when the tire blew out from the road. The cop even said the road was what caused the wreck. It totaled my car and now daddy rabbit has it and I can't afford to get it out. Pls help if u know what I need to do to get my car back or another car anything... Thanks
Christie Taylor

Dublin, PA

#13 Aug 22, 2017
Rally wrote:
I wish they could fix the streets
We live in lowland areas with alot of rain and alot of big truck traffic.Thus erosion of asphalt streets.Hopefully eventually the streets will be repaired.
Genuis

United States

#14 Aug 30, 2017
I like to go poooo because it feels good when I squeeze it out.
pooosafugus

United States

#15 Oct 19, 2017
Genuis wrote:
I like to go poooo because it feels good when I squeeze it out.
Get drunk and go poooo! It feels even better
Observer

Paragould, AR

#16 Oct 27, 2017
Tooshort wrote:
Yes over here on dogwood road before curve where it turns to elm then but the road caused my son and his friend to flip my car when the tire blew out from the road. The cop even said the road was what caused the wreck. It totaled my car and now daddy rabbit has it and I can't afford to get it out. Pls help if u know what I need to do to get my car back or another car anything... Thanks
I am sure your son was not speeding. You don't flip vehicles driving on a city street with a blow out doing the speed limit.
Meme of the South

Blytheville, AR

#17 Dec 1, 2017
Live to tell wrote:
Why don't you complain to Ark. Health Dept. in Little Rock. Send them a sample of our drinking water.
Blowout

Huntington Park, CA

#20 Feb 25, 2018
Tax payers wrote:
Waste water has some
New trucks. Can't wait to see what we gonna have to dig up to
Fix the bad pipes They
Need to fire the drug users
I had a blowout when I hit the pothole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forum Rules

l. Submit only serious responses or relevant questions to the forum topic.
2.Use common nouns rather than proper nouns when referring to people.(i.e. The mayor, The City Council, The Quorum Court, Educators, Judges, Business owners, etc.)
3.Avoid obscene, slang, and inappropriate language.
4.Demonstrate that you are "smarter than a Fifth Grader" by using persuasive arguments with rational reasoning and good judgement.
5. Do not belittle or attack forum participants for their opinions, questions, writing style or grammar.

We the People Jobs

Personal Finance

We the People Mortgages