United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Judged:

this has been going on for years schueck needs to go and look at other ones too....not only at this plant but others they have around. They also need to look into the home office as well.... it wasn't only schueck employees, some of Nucor employee as well. Schueck just found it and went to Nucor.They have been investigating it for a while, you have to get enough proof before you can accuse someone like this mess.....
you know what

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

what all is going on in schueck
why else

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Judged:

I think schueck should have do this some other way
you know what

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

did schueck do something wrong on what they did
Dam it Bobby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Judged:

They are good dudes and Nucor production will suffer because of it!
you know what

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Judged:

Dam it Bobby wrote:
They are good dudes and Nucor production will suffer because of it!
I don't know about Nucor but i know that Schueck will hurt badly because there is no one that will beable to run it like those men.
about time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Judged:

You got to be joking!!!Appartently you have not been around the job or JP working...JP has always thought he was better than everyone, him and a few others that has not got caught up with yet.... So where have you been? You must be in it with them to think this. It was running just fine before JP came alone....so go figure..
you know what wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about Nucor but i know that Schueck will hurt badly because there is no one that will beable to run it like those men.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

Judged:

arkcoolers wrote:
they are good people thats just to bad
donnie may be good a good person but joe is ajerk in the opinion of everyone I know that knows him.Yes it is true.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

Judged:

you know what wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever Joe sat in the office.Donnie done the work.Joe was running it in the ground.
SS employee

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

Judged:

I don't know who you are but I'M taking it that you don't work for Schueck Steel in Blytheville because if you did you would know that Joe had brought the that company up in ratings since he has took over for John M. An Joe has done more than anyone one there. The one you need to feel sorry for is John M and Stevie H nucor can't stand neither one of thoses guys and for Joe and Donnie yall haven't seen the last of them. And you are asking how do I know I have worked with them many of years. So you might want to set back and keep your mouth shut because you don't know Shit of what you are talking about the only ones that don't like joe is the ones that he wouldn't kiss their ASS like John M and he is only mad because joe has made him look dad!!!!!!!!!
you know what

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

Judged:

Thank you for telling the truth about schueck steel
wonder

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

Judged:

John must be doing one hell of a job considering he has moved up the ladder an has done one hell of a job while being over at nys for all those yrs... while all you you that are bashing him you must be still turning wrenchs and still swimming in the grease...all is very jealous of john you just wish you could handle half his load and as for joe p he's a good guy just got to know him ofcourse he made a mistake no one is perfect as far as donnie h he's a good guy too.. those of you that want to talk shit about john m i bet you are big and bad behind your fake name wont you be man enough or woman enough and put your real name up there but i can see now your going to just type back and bash me with your words but thats kool you just run scared with your tale between your legs have a good day...
secrets

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

?
The truth will be told

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

secrets wrote:
?
The truth will be told sooner or later. JP and Donny H. are not the onlyones involved. Nucor needs to check other nucor employees along with other bosses for other contractors.
WONDER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

i'm sure it will be told sooner or later.... you can only go for so long until your luck runs out.. thing i dont understand is y would you bite the hand that feeds you??? tom schueck has made me a good living and if people want to complain abt working for schueck all they have to do is quit noone or anything is holding from it...
what

Lonoke, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

what happened
working class

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

For the ppl that want to bash Schueck Steel,apparently you have not worked for the right ones. They have great ppl working for them, but at the same time they do have some that they need to watch very close. They should have their eyes open now. Maybe they will get more, but they are going to have to leave Blytheville and go to their other job sites. Because this kind of thing is just not happening here,but at other job sites and other companies that Schueck has jobs with. It seems as you move up the ladder you forget where you came from,and the job title makes you think that you are safe and they will not look at you.They are looking at the little men and women,but it is the ones that move up the ladder they think they can trust. Don't they have a rude awakening.
hahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

well i think that if donnie h and joe p were such great workers then tom schueck would'nt have demoted them and sent them to another mill,but the truth is they both suck and are lazy as he!!.I wish I could have been there when they sh!t canned joe he's a b!tch.I wouldn't put it past joe to have blamed donnie so he wouldn't be the only one to get fired.

Lonoke, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

hahahaha wrote:
well i think that if donnie h and joe p were such great workers then tom schueck would'nt have demoted them and sent them to another mill,but the truth is they both suck and are lazy as he!!.I wish I could have been there when they sh!t canned joe he's a b!tch.I wouldn't put it past joe to have blamed donnie so he wouldn't be the only one to get fired.
what happened to joe p and donnie?
who r u

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

hahahaha wrote:
how do you know donnie and joe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of68
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Blytheville Forum right now

Search the Blytheville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Answer Man 28,674
how much money do welfare mothers get per child (Jan '11) 2 hr wrench 1,234
Sonny at coleman combos Hate White Peoples 8 hr Go home 3
Mosquitos 9 hr guest 2
School Choice 10 hr Bro 762
best church in Blytheville ? 10 hr Guest 21
Remembering lost loved ones and friends (Jan '08) 10 hr Bly Citizen 692
•••
•••