white people invented the computer......
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
xxx

United States

#22 Jan 27, 2013
White people wrote:
<quoted text> Look at the mass shooting at Sandy Hook. 26 in one day. I have never known no other race to kill 26 people in one day. He out did Iraq. How many blacks have you known to kill 20 kids? How can you put a white boy in jail when he take his own life? Let us not forget he had a mental problem. How did you miss the trailer parks on Ruddle Road that have whites hanging out doing meth in Blytheville? Everyone is entitle to vote for whosoever they want to. Whites are the majority , so it looks like a lot of whites voted for Obama also. Oops another twenty years the Hispanic will be the majority.
. I realize blacks have the memory of a goldfish so allow me to help you out. Kony 2012. God I swear you things have got to be the missing link.
Guest

Lockhart, TX

#23 Jan 27, 2013
Glad you REMINDED these uneducated things about Kony 2012. I was about to but you beat me to it :-)
informed

United States

#24 Jan 27, 2013
I often find myself wondering how they even operate a computer. Everytime I go to the library I see like 10 year old kids watching youtube videos of rappers rolling up blunts of weed n stuff. When I was 10 I was trying to learn html to design websites. Ahhh, the beauty of being white.
nat turner

Dallas, TX

#25 Jan 27, 2013
If you hate something so much why do you keep putting so much energy talking about it...
B-real

Kansas City, MO

#26 Jan 30, 2013
xXx wrote:
Lol okay.....your an idiot. You can't deny the obvious. Look up the amount of blacks in jail compared to whites. Hell look at how they vote. Ask a black Obamas politics around here. Yes, the same blacks sitting outside the capri apartments smoking weed(that the working white people paid for). Obama has doubled our debt in a four year term. Every other presidents been white and hasn't screwed up anywhere neaaaaaarrrr that bad. You my negro american friend, are an idiot.
I have come to the conclusion you are very sad,and very ignorant.Ex president Bush will go down in history as the worst president ever(who by the way created the deficit) get real!!
imanidioph

Howell, MI

#27 Feb 11, 2013
you would think that whomever invented the most would get a kick out of mating themselves out of existence to see how the other one does.. by leaving a few to record it and then repopulating after that set time period for examing.. which actually sounds stupid and completely absurd. There is no reason for me or anyone else to care about it in that manner.. All throughout the years it feel as though someone is insinuating that this would be a brialliant undertaking because it would help validate negative claims one has towards another phenotype or is it the genotype??
Yes B real

United States

#28 Feb 12, 2013
B-real wrote:
<quoted text> I have come to the conclusion you are very sad,and very ignorant.Ex president Bush will go down in history as the worst president ever(who by the way created the deficit) get real!!
President Obama will go down in history as the worst president ever (who by the way his party in control of congress created the deficit you ignorant Bush basher)
wow

Martin, TN

#29 Aug 20, 2013
all of you are dumb asses. when you die you are going to see the same God who created all to be equal. to those who think they are better, prettier, smarter, or even a god themselves I pray mercy for your soul because YOU ALL WILL BURN IN HELL
Guest

Brookland, AR

#30 Aug 20, 2013
For the blk guy pointing out adam lanza and the fact that he is white... He is...the washington snipers were blk... Ur point?

Every race has the fringe group... Whrn we refer to blks as criminals... Maybe its because 2-3 out of 5 blk males goes to prison in their lifetime... And like 70% of all violent crime is committed by blks... Those are facts you cant ignore
Guest

Brookland, AR

#31 Aug 20, 2013
Obama could get on tv and say tonight the moon will rain down moon pies and the blks would be out in theyre yards with nets ( stolen ofc)
Guest

Blytheville, AR

#32 Aug 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
For the blk guy pointing out adam lanza and the fact that he is white... He is...the washington snipers were blk... Ur point?
Every race has the fringe group... Whrn we refer to blks as criminals... Maybe its because 2-3 out of 5 blk males goes to prison in their lifetime... And like 70% of all violent crime is committed by blks... Those are facts you cant ignore
I don't know...blacks can ignore the fact that your supposed to go to work and provide for your families. So there's a pretty good chance they can ignore the fact that 2 out of every 3 of their cousins are in the system.
arguinginyourhou se

Howell, MI

#33 Jan 29, 2014
technically everything that was invented was still the person was helped by society Anyway..
Guest

Brookland, AR

#34 Jan 29, 2014
Silly subject
rrrr

Beachwood, OH

#35 Apr 13, 2014
What is it with all this racist shit black people have invented a lot of things we use today while a lot of info is incorrect black pioneered most of the inventions that brought the previous versions out of the "stone age" do your research idiots before you say that blacks haven't contributed anything if that was the case we would have a lot of household items blowing up in our face
rrrr

Beachwood, OH

#36 Apr 13, 2014
Guest wrote:
Glad you REMINDED these uneducated things about Kony 2012. I was about to but you beat me to it :-)
. Really kony is the best you have come on ahole lol
jessema

Grand Blanc, MI

#37 Jul 7, 2014
informed wrote:
Title says it all.


listen of there was no black people how do u think u washing ur cloths or cutting the grass nd why these people hating on black people then why is u using our stuff we made white people didn't do nothing but being lazy but let me just say u need to think before u talk so why u judging us black people we should be judging yall nd no body prefect but this is wat I think
Hurts

New York, NY

#38 Jul 9, 2014
This is exactly why this town is going no where fast. Everything is Black & White while we're bickering Asians, Hispanics, and all the other people we've given a better life are opening more businesses and laughing at us while we fight over who did what. It's sad If you didn't get a check for designing computers you didn't do sh** dumb a**
gavin

Humble, TX

#39 Aug 22, 2014
The wright brothers invented the airplane.the greatest minds in the world are white.newton Hawkings we made the engine the vehicle TV microwave.everything that u use today down to the thing you shit and piss in was invented by white people.think about how you like to still be wiping your ass with a corn cob hahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Daniel's 22 min what 8
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Emily 41,508
Proof leadership changes are needed 3 hr Naysayer 61
Ronald Eddie Wamble 10 hr His brother 20
david cedell cullins jr 11 hr geeman 3
Shady Contractors in Blytheville 12 hr geeman 9
We're all stars now in The Dope Show 12 hr geeman 3

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages