Concerned sister

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jul 18, 2011
My brother, Justin, just found out he has herpes. He must have gotten it from that dirty ex-girlfriend Katie! I'm concerned because she is a nurse and could be spreading it to all her patients at the hospital. If you have family there... make sure she isn't your nurse.
whatever

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Jul 18, 2011
Whoever you are you're a jerk. She is a sweet, sweet girl and a damn good nurse. Stop trying to put trash like this on the net. If you have something to say call her up.
Just sayin

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jul 18, 2011
It is none of my buiness, but I have heard something similar. Maybe she has been too sweet.
Grow up

Blytheville, AR

#4 Jul 20, 2011
I heard Justin was cheeting on Katie and thats why they split up so maybe your brother got it from the slut he was messing with! He is the real jerk!
LOL

Blytheville, AR

#5 Jul 20, 2011
I love how you so threw your brother under the bus!! He will never get a date again! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tuesday AM Emergency 9 min Courious 1
PRIDE is there Any Left.....Blytheville 3 hr Shame 20
Hospital vote 3 hr guest 6
why I can't support sanders 4 mayor 4 hr Reality Check Please 96
Gosnell cops 5 hr Thats right 6
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Quest 29,893
Big mouth little balls 5 hr Jamie 15
Blytheville Dating

more search filters

less search filters