tenaris whats going on out there
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Trumann, AR

#131 Oct 4, 2012
OMG! please take your sex talk somewhere else! this is about the WORK in the workplace, not who's trying to sleep with who out there

United States

#132 Oct 6, 2012
disgrace wrote:
<quoted text>bitch i dont believe that shit. you would have to give me some details about something to make me believe that shit hoe
Well when u kiss him do it taste like pus? Tell me what do i taste like
whatever

United States

#133 Oct 9, 2012
who are u people to judge my husbands performance? Put ur sissy ass names on here perfect people......he was 30 feet in the air by himself, so how do u little guys on the floor know whats going on in the crane? he broke production records and loved his jobs and I promise u half the people working out there take precriptions, For a fact! Sissy ass bitches won't put ur name on here cause u know what up if u do, scared babies! Talk some more smack, don't ever underestimate my abililty to find things out, trust that......

Arlington, TX

#134 Oct 9, 2012
whatever wrote:
who are u people to judge my husbands performance? Put ur sissy ass names on here perfect people......he was 30 feet in the air by himself, so how do u little guys on the floor know whats going on in the crane? he broke production records and loved his jobs and I promise u half the people working out there take precriptions, For a fact! Sissy ass bitches won't put ur name on here cause u know what up if u do, scared babies! Talk some more smack, don't ever underestimate my abililty to find things out, trust that......
Easy to break records when its a new line, no records to really break !

Arlington, TX

#135 Oct 9, 2012
whatever wrote:
The line has never run 100% so technically no record has even been set to break. lol

Trumann, AR

#136 Oct 9, 2012
u are correct, many of them are strung out on prescription meds, supervisors included.

Arlington, TX

#137 Oct 9, 2012
whatever wrote:
If he was that great we would not be having this discussion now would we!
Truth

Memphis, TN

#138 Jan 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when u kiss him do it taste like pus? Tell me what do i taste like
who are you?
time yui

Alexander, AR

#141 Jan 22, 2013
Smh

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#142 Jan 24, 2013
Is what it is

Trumann, AR

#148 Feb 1, 2013
i love how the ghetto comes out in some ppl

Trumann, AR

#150 Feb 2, 2013
don't forget to have a blessed night

Trumann, AR

#158 Feb 3, 2013
you are so stupid. the more you talk, the worse you make yourself sound. Let it go. you must like the attention because you and your BFF are the ones that keep this pushed up to the top. Somebody who doesn't want things said abt them, usually leave it alone and let it keep gettin farther down the list where nobody will see it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why has Blyethville gotten so bad? 4 min Truth 56
Gosnell School Traffic Chaos 13 min Well 19
Defacing Monuments 23 min turbodawg 13
New County Judge? No Election? 1 hr hmmm 11
Would there be ANY reason to go to Blytheville? 1 hr Crow T Robot 5
Brunette at ANC Crisp Center 4 hr Curious 5
where is the H around here? ? 5 hr Guest 6

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance