tenaris whats going on out there
Wtf

United States

#106 Sep 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
take a pill damn it
You take a damn pill bitch. You probably one that be in his face.

United States

#107 Sep 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
take a pill damn it
Who is this?
Friend

Union, MO

#109 Sep 12, 2012
Ya'll are just nasty! Why don't you make your own post where you can just talk about your personal sex life. If you really don't want to work at Tenaris, the book says you can leave any time. Sounds like NOW would be good. But NO, you won't leave. You would rather stir stuff up and complain. There are a lot of people who would love your job and all the perks you get in the God-forsaken area. Get a life an quite acting like babies. Better yet, just get your toys and GO HOME!
Stupid

United States

#110 Sep 13, 2012
guest2 wrote:
<quoted text>
a lady boss wow u go girl whats her name
lol there are many women who are bosses. Lmao find out for yourself what her name is

Longville, LA

#112 Sep 14, 2012
guest2 wrote:
<quoted text>
she wont b she probally screwing all the married men out there
Pretty sure I know who the 'she' you are referring to and no she's not screwing the married men. Some of us married females are actually faithful to our men at home. It's a shame that not all the men/women out there can do the same. Life would be better off if everyone could remember follow the old saying "you don't sleep where you eat"

United States

#113 Sep 17, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
take a pill damn it
there are a lot of home wreckers out here

Trumann, AR

#114 Sep 17, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> there are a lot of home wreckers out here
yes and they are men
ahh

Caruthersville, MO

#115 Sep 17, 2012
... i am sorry i thought i was on a forum about the down turn at tenaris ... apparently I was wrong ...
Hmmmm

United States

#116 Sep 17, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> yes and they are men
men aren't the only people who work here
Well

Manila, AR

#118 Sep 18, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> men aren't the only people who work here
well it takes two to tango
Veronica

United States

#120 Sep 22, 2012
guest2 wrote:
<quoted text>
she wont b she probally screwing all the married men out there
I don't needs with any of the dumb men out there...I didn't get laid off because I do my job stupid
Whatever

Mayflower, AR

#121 Sep 24, 2012
Veronica wrote:
<quoted text> I don't needs with any of the dumb men out there...I didn't get laid off because I do my job stupid
My husband did his fucking job on YOUR shift in YOUR building so r u trying to say he didin't do his job when he ran that crane like a pro? We have a family n he got screwed is what happened over some points! G.A. promised he had been taken care of months ago due to a car wreck, oh n better not tell nothin to B.H or any of the TN crew for that matter, They r not to be trusted.
true dat

Monroe, LA

#123 Sep 25, 2012
U tellem mrs Atterberry

United States

#124 Sep 25, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>My husband did his fucking job on YOUR shift in YOUR building so r u trying to say he didin't do his job when he ran that crane like a pro? We have a family n he got screwed is what happened over some points! G.A. promised he had been taken care of months ago due to a car wreck, oh n better not tell nothin to B.H or any of the TN crew for that matter, They r not to be trusted.
If he did his job and didn't play the points game he would still be there, we get rid of the slackers
haha

Trumann, AR

#125 Sep 26, 2012
Besides that he was far from a pro!!!
sorry

Jonesboro, AR

#126 Sep 27, 2012
I liked uur husband as far as a person and wish this never had happened to him but he did stay High off of perscription pills. Not saying he wasn't prescribed them but he was falling asleep and not doing his Job properly. You may want to thank them for letting him go bc he was not in the shape to be driving a crane and risking taking his or someone elses Life. And yes I agree about Bryan Hubbard if that's whom them initials BH stands for.

Trumann, AR

#127 Sep 27, 2012
you can make almost as much on unemployment, and draw it for abt two yrs! live it up! I would volunteer for layoff if they would ask me! I'm so sick of the people out there! they have their favorites out there who kiss ass and its unbearable to the rest of us! That "good old boy" thing they talk about is alive and well out there. And if you're black you have it made! If you're white you do most of the work and that's the damn truth, atleast in my area. The supervisors don't want any conflict for fear of getting fired themselves so they won't ask a black person to do anything.

United States

#128 Sep 28, 2012
Wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You take a damn pill bitch. You probably one that be in his face.
I be in his face after he be eating this good stuff
Turkey

Humboldt, TN

#129 Oct 3, 2012
I worked at Tenaris for several years in the same position. I had one raise, and that was less than 30 cents an hour. I worked a job they used two men to do at one time. I worked 12-14 hour shifts 4, 5, 6, sometimes 7 days a week. My only income. I didn't complain. They gave me a lot to keep up with. I didn't complain. They got strict and tried to scare everyone with procedures. I didn't complain. They made us take vacation when they said. I didn't complain. A guy quit, and I worked 92 days straight with one day off... and didn't complain. They got rid of me recently. It's my advice to get a job somewhere else if you're looking or working there already. They said it was 'sub-standard' job performance. Okay, let 'em put someone else doing what I did for what I made out there, and let's see if he/she stays there over 2 years and jumps through their hoops.

And HR tells me "We tried to be as fair as possible." LMAO... They can have it. It's not fair out there, and there's some shady crap goes on. They can hire and fire at will. Let'em eat.
disgrace

Memphis, TN

#130 Oct 4, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I be in his face after he be eating this good stuff
bitch i dont believe that shit. you would have to give me some details about something to make me believe that shit hoe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shaila allmon 3 min guest 7
shop 4 min Attorney 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min guest 34,356
When will Wal Mart close? 5 min guest 23
Hinson sign truck 7 min guest 2
QC blackmails Osceola 47 min Crow T Robot 10
Drug dealers / with businesses 59 min Robert 21

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance