Campbell, MO

#1 Aug 29, 2012
What's going on out there something is going on that they don't want us to know

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2012
Do tell
Hobo
#3 Aug 30, 2012
they dont have many orders, lay offs are likely. They will probably give drug tests first
safty first

Ashburn, VA

#4 Aug 30, 2012
The drug tests have already been taking place the only way you will know if something is going to happen is if it does but something does not feel right out there now just my opinion
Fastball

Ashburn, VA

#5 Aug 30, 2012
I hear there is going to be a big lay-off . First to go are the people on drugs and medication then people with attitudes and people with Attendence problem . So beware druggies and people over doing there medication . And also hear alot of supervisors and managers are going to be fired . They Arre changing how we take vacation and how we click in and out . Everything will be controlled by Houston . No need to have supervisors or managers . .

Blytheville, AR

#6 Aug 30, 2012
They already started laying off. Several over the weekend and many more were let go Monday and Tuesday.
the mexican crusade

Ashburn, VA

#7 Aug 30, 2012
There is no use in worrying the are going to do what they want but it would be nice to get a little advance warning but that is not the way they run in a third world company
HR Dept

Dexter, MO

#8 Aug 30, 2012
I will tell yall this . Yes there will be some fired for points and other things .. There will be supervisors gone and managers . And we are planning to do what we did a few years ago . Work 2 weeks and off 2 weeks . We will cover this in the next town hall meeting .So now you know stop listening to mull rumors ..We are tracking these posts on here also . So be aware .

United States

#9 Aug 30, 2012
So they are laying off or they are just getting rid of a few bad seeds?? Why would they be laying off? Not enough orders or a crappy company in general?
Guest12
#10 Aug 30, 2012
my guess is the second one
not true

Monroe, LA

#11 Aug 31, 2012
Well things aren't feeling to good out there right now! Pmc going to 3 8 hr shifts. <-- rumor Ht2 not going to run till next year.< -- true ( Not Good) Ht1 going to 3 shifts. Rumor(Again Not Good). Upsetters going to 3 8 hr shifts. Rumor. No 65 line till next year. Tooling already down to 3 shifts. What next for them? Who knows if ht 1 really goes to 3 shifts. Mills 1 & 2 going to 3 8 hr shifts. Heard theres a town hall meeting in next week or to. Maybe this will be cleared up. Bahahahaha yea right!

Trumann, AR

#12 Aug 31, 2012
It's the worst company I've ever worked for! I hope I'm the first one out the gate with a big ass grin on my face and the weight OFF my shoulders!
Hmmm

Manila, AR

#13 Aug 31, 2012
They need to check those fog workers for drugs

Trumann, AR

#14 Aug 31, 2012
they are walking ppl to the gates out there today. No warnings, no nothing! that's the company WE work for! Some of them don't have any points and no reason to get rid of them. I hope the tenaris bastards burn in hell. I wonder how many foreigners they've gotten rid of? You know none of them will get cut. So far it seems they are getting rid of the older people

Trumann, AR

#15 Aug 31, 2012
they're gonna keep messing with people and there's going to end up being a shooting out there!
Jesse

West Memphis, AR

#16 Aug 31, 2012
I worked at Maverick 9 years and when those bastards bought it out I kicked rocks. Id work at Larry's grocery instead

Blytheville, AR

#17 Aug 31, 2012
guest wrote:
they are walking ppl to the gates out there today. No warnings, no nothing! that's the company WE work for! Some of them don't have any points and no reason to get rid of them. I hope the tenaris bastards burn in hell. I wonder how many foreigners they've gotten rid of? You know none of them will get cut. So far it seems they are getting rid of the older people
Getting rid of the old people for no reason other than their age is cause for a big lawsuit!
Lay low

United States

#20 Aug 31, 2012
Laying off 200 people 2day

Trumann, AR

#24 Aug 31, 2012
I'm ashamed to say I work there.

Trumann, AR

#28 Aug 31, 2012
Have a good weekend? are u serious? they walked out people who have been there a WEEK! how do you know anything about a person in a week? one lady quit a decent job to work at tenaris after they promised her the world, now she has no job a week later! Everyone understands that the orders have dropped off and there will probably be lay offs, it's the way tenaris goes about it! They are f'n SORRY!! I'm sure they are all up at Olympia just laughing and having a ball tonight over the way they did things!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for good dentist in blytheville (Jan '13) 5 min Bob 30
School Tax 27 min Hornswoggle 5
Who broke into Iahweh Studio on chickaswba 1 hr Guest 3
Softball Fan 3 hr Randi 22
City Worker/side mowing business on our dime 3 hr Jeff 14
how much money do welfare mothers get per child (Jan '11) 3 hr working slob 1,384
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Guest 36,236

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages