Business' that left the city
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Pearcy, AR

#82 Jan 30, 2013
Pepsi Cola,Coca Cola and Dr.Pepper bottling plants.
Lark

Jonesboro, AR

#83 Jan 30, 2013
Old man Bville wrote:
<quoted text>And hopely, safer. Skin cancer aint no fun!
Actually, it might not be safer. The spray tan has a chemical that gets in your lungs and can be very damaging. The tanning salons in some places have already begun putting up posters in the rooms (prob to avoid liability).

United States

#84 Jan 30, 2013
Lark wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it might not be safer. The spray tan has a chemical that gets in your lungs and can be very damaging. The tanning salons in some places have already begun putting up posters in the rooms (prob to avoid liability).
I believe that I had it done before vacation a couple of years ago. I felt like a respirator was probably needed to protect your lungs.

Benton, AR

#85 Jan 30, 2013
all the chinese grocery stores on south side
New2Town

United States

#86 Jan 31, 2013
Wow! All these businesses were here at one time? I've always wondered what I was like "back in the day" when all these abandoned buildings and houses were filled with people. Driving through town I could just picture what Blytheville's past was and what it would take to bring it back.

Desoto, TX

#87 Jan 31, 2013
New2Town wrote:
Wow! All these businesses were here at one time? I've always wondered what I was like "back in the day" when all these abandoned buildings and houses were filled with people. Driving through town I could just picture what Blytheville's past was and what it would take to bring it back.
A huge tornado would help this town.
Old man Bville

Trumann, AR

#88 Jan 31, 2013
It's not just Blytheville. At one time, Gosnell had a movie theater, roller skateing rink, barber shop, trampaline center, B&K Root beer stand, and others that slip my mind. Burdette was a busy place with a large grocery store and lots more. That was in the day when Blytheville was bigger than Jonesboro.
Almost Old

Benton, AR

#89 Jan 31, 2013
Old man Bville wrote:
It's not just Blytheville. At one time, Gosnell had a movie theater, roller skateing rink, barber shop, trampaline center, B&K Root beer stand, and others that slip my mind. Burdette was a busy place with a large grocery store and lots more. That was in the day when Blytheville was bigger than Jonesboro.
Even Armorel had a super nice grocery store.

United States

#90 Feb 1, 2013
hAD A STORE AT tomato ALSO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defacing Monuments 6 min mastercharge 57
no home football 11 min mastercharge 23
handicap parking 11 min Citizen 8
Explain this internet sales tax. 18 min mastercharge 12
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 50 min Reality Check 38,772
Why has Blyethville gotten so bad? 1 hr Mr Solar Eclipse 125
blytheville crime rate higer than us average (Jul '13) 2 hr Aunt Honey 23

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance