Blytheville, AR

#1 Sep 27, 2012
What happened? Did she close her shop down?
one who knows

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2012
She moved her shop

Blytheville, AR

#3 Sep 28, 2012
Where? Cause it not open where she moved by sonic.

Edgewood, TX

#4 Sep 28, 2012
She staying home with her mom, her mom is in the hospital.Instead of being so noisey you could be praying for her mom!!

Houston, TX

#5 Sep 28, 2012
guest wrote:
She staying home with her mom, her mom is in the hospital.Instead of being so noisey you could be praying for her mom!!
they weren't being nosey. there are a few people that were wondering what happened, my mom for one. She was looking for Deena the other day to get her hair cut but there was no one at her shop.
rumors

Little Rock, AR

#6 Sep 28, 2012
nosey and rumors go together dont they/she may have just stepped out for a bump

Hope, AR

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Sure isn't good business. I am done using her. Should at least have the common courtesy to let your clients know you aren't available.
True dat

Trumann, AR

#8 Oct 1, 2012
I used Emily at rumors a couple times and went back and they said she had gotten her own salon. I went where they told me she was and she is never open either. I was later told she is never there because she hardly has any business. To many people trying to do hair now days.

Euless, TX

#12 Oct 9, 2012
Oh, she needs to go back to school for spelling also!
her friend snd her

Dallas, TX

#13 Oct 10, 2012
guest wrote:
Oh, she needs to go back to school for spelling also!
That the woman i seen peeping in the windows up there two weeks ago. LMBO Is she noisey or what?
good job

United States

#15 Oct 10, 2012
Hasn't she and That woman that goes to funeral home been hanging?

Little Rock, AR

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Why is everyone always so mean on here. My mom has been asking for weeks if anyone knew anything about Rumors. She is needing her hair done and doesnt want anyone else to do it. And, how could we pray for her mother if we didnt know she was sick. People, show a little kindness for others. Not everyone on here is on here to gossip and be mean. God bless you all and have a good day.

Little Rock, AR

#20 Oct 20, 2012
A simple note on the door would be nice to let your customers know what is going on or at least that you will be temporally closed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police in Riot Gear on Main Street 23 min Bpd Friend 96
Review: Edward Jones - Financial Advisor: Holly... 38 min guest 5
Cute Mexicans in Blytheville (Mar '11) 2 hr guest 16
Walmart fundraising on Saturdays 2 hr Guest 185
Dale Cook please help 4 hr guest 15
*keep a word drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 5 hr Intrepid Surfer 3,961
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 7 hr Concerned 3,022
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages